Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2013, 08:16   #2521
BHPian

re: The "I Booked my Car" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
Didn't you got any cash discount, I though there is some benefits worth 58,000
No its not cash discount, its in the form of benefits I.e 5g gold coin(15k)+ insurance(20k)+ exchange bonus(15k) and rest miscellaneous discount which is for particular group of people like govt employees etc.
Old 31st October 2013, 09:05   #2522
BHPian

Would like to know the available discounts on the Maruti Ertiga & Ford Fiesta Classic&new in Mumbai.
Old 31st October 2013, 09:17   #2523
Senior - BHPian

Make: Ford
Model: Ecosport
Variant: Ambiente
Fuel: Diesel
Booking Date: 30/10/2013
Colour choice: 1) Silver 2) White
Expected Delivery Date: They will call after January.
Dealer: Rajshree Ford, Coimbatore.
Freebies: 2 coffee.
Others: Sold the 2002 Ikon 1.8 Zxi, done 1,13,xxx for Rs.1.2L to a third party through a dealer.
ramzsys is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st October 2013, 15:32   #2524
BHPian

Team,

I am a bit busy(on personal front) so could not update on my recent booking -

Make: Chevrolet
Model: Sail U-VA
Variant: LS ABS
Color: Grey
Fuel: Diesel
Booking Date: 12/10/2013
EDD: Ready for delivery and planning to take delivery by 09-Nov-2013
Dealer: Kropex India

OTR: 731813
less cash discount: 12k
less corp discount: 3k
freebies: 5K worth of accessories

Last edited by rnidumolu : 31st October 2013 at 15:33. Reason: EDD edited
Old 31st October 2013, 16:03   #2525
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean5545 View Post
Would like to know the available discounts on the Maruti Ertiga & Ford Fiesta Classic&new in Mumbai.
According to the newspaper the discounts for Classic are in tune of 80k, I would suggest wait for November to tick over for diwali discounts.
Old 31st October 2013, 17:14   #2526
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFF-EIGHT-BEE View Post
According to the newspaper the discounts for Classic are in tune of 80k, I would suggest wait for November to tick over for diwali discounts.
Thanks a lot
I went for the test drive of new fiesta today didn't like it one bit.
Can you tell me about discounts on Hyundai I20?
Old 31st October 2013, 19:41   #2527
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks a lot
I went for the test drive of new fiesta today didn't like it one bit.
Can you tell me about discounts on Hyundai I20?
The new Fiesta somehow felt very catastropic to me and didnt like it either so didnt even inquire. Plus it was just about average in the drive in City limits. Felt the car too heavy and unpowered when compared to the City.

The Classic feels too outdated today. The FE is also terrible in the petrol.

The i20 has around 50k discounts for all variants including loyanty/exchange.
Would recommend to check the Grand if big space is not a criteria. The Grand feels more planted than the i20 on every road.
Old 31st October 2013, 20:15   #2528
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipen View Post
The new Fiesta somehow felt very catastropic to me and didnt like it either so didnt even inquire. Plus it was just about average in the drive in City limits. Felt the car too heavy and unpowered when compared to the City. The Classic feels too outdated today. The FE is also terrible in the petrol. The i20 has around 50k discounts for all variants including loyanty/exchange. Would recommend to check the Grand if big space is not a criteria. The Grand feels more planted than the i20 on every road.
Hey dipen,
I share the exact feeling for the new fiesta!What were Ford guys thinking while designing it?
So small mirrors ,claustrophobic cabin,hard clutch and so on.
Coming to the Grand I10
Space is all I need ,because the car in question is for a very healthy friend of mine,he is 6 foot plus and weighs over 150kg so nothing less than I20 would do.Infact don't know wether the suspension will hold up to his weight!Need your inputs in this matter.
Old 5th November 2013, 15:25   #2529
Distinguished - BHPian

Make : Honda
Model : All-new 2014 City
Variant : TBD
Fuel : Earth Dreams i-DTEC Diesel
Booking Date : 04/11/2013
Color : Either Urban Titanium or Bold Beige
Expected Delivery Date : January 2014
Freebies : None what-so-ever
Accessories Planned: None
Price : ~9.50-10.00L OTR
Booking Amount : 21,000/- (fully refundable)
Dealership : Shubh Honda
RavenAvi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th November 2013, 15:54   #2530
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
Make : Honda
Model : All-new 2014 City
Variant : TBD
Fuel : Earth Dreams i-DTEC Diesel
Booking Date : 04/11/2013
Color : Either Urban Titanium or Bold Beige
Expected Delivery Date : January 2014
Freebies : None what-so-ever
Accessories Planned: None
Price : ~9.50-10.00L OTR
Booking Amount : 21,000/- (fully refundable)
Dealership : Shubh Honda
Hey RavenAvi, the above post of yours is surely going for ruffle some feathers. We all know that the launch of the all new 2014 Honda City is quite near, but then have the bookings been officially started? Which variant have you booked SMT or VMT? Any further info on the specifications (power/torque)?

Is this i-DTEC Honda City going to be in addition to your current stead or are you going to replace the iVTEC with the iDTEC?
AutoIndian is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th November 2013, 17:43   #2531
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoIndian View Post
Hey RavenAvi, the above post of yours is surely going for ruffle some feathers. We all know that the launch of the all new 2014 Honda City is quite near, but then have the bookings been officially started? Which variant have you booked SMT or VMT? Any further info on the specifications (power/torque)?

Is this i-DTEC Honda City going to be in addition to your current stead or are you going to replace the iVTEC with the iDTEC?
Hey thanks, mate.

Official launch date is 25th November. Official bookings will start from then, I presume. My dealer was willing to accommodate me with the advance booking, and past experience with them has been stellar, so I went ahead.

Haven't decided on the variant yet, but this much is for sure - if the base diesel variant comes with twin airbags, ABS & EBD (like my present Corporate Edition), I'll pick it up.

Power/torque figures will be boosted by the VGT, no doubt. Expecting ~20-25 Nm more than the Amaze's i-DTEC powertrain.

This will be in addition to my Silver Pegasus. Dad is loving him to bits right now. The Ritzy in all probability will be heading out next year.
RavenAvi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th November 2013, 19:00   #2532
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Coming to the Grand I10
Space is all I need ,because the car in question is for a very healthy friend of mine,he is 6 foot plus and weighs over 150kg so nothing less than I20 would do.Infact don't know wether the suspension will hold up to his weight!Need your inputs in this matter.
Dont take anyone's verbal recommendation in this matter. Ask your friend to test drive all cars in his budget and decide coz very few cars will make your friend comfortable while getting in, getting put, driving position, etc. So ask him to decide in which he is comfortable the most.
Old 6th November 2013, 13:19   #2533
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAvi View Post
Hey thanks, mate.

Official launch date is 25th November. Official bookings will start from then, I presume. My dealer was willing to accommodate me with the advance booking, and past experience with them has been stellar, so I went ahead.

Haven't decided on the variant yet, but this much is for sure - if the base diesel variant comes with twin airbags, ABS & EBD (like my present Corporate Edition), I'll pick it up.

Power/torque figures will be boosted by the VGT, no doubt. Expecting ~20-25 Nm more than the Amaze's i-DTEC powertrain.

This will be in addition to my Silver Pegasus. Dad is loving him to bits right now. The Ritzy in all probability will be heading out next year.
This is surprising, since Mumbai showrooms are pretty mum on the new HC launch. Did they tell you what variants are available? The OTR of 9.5L seems too good to believe since that would match with the current S MT model. Which variant are you looking at?
Old 6th November 2013, 19:20   #2534
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag408 View Post
This is surprising, since Mumbai showrooms are pretty mum on the new HC launch. Did they tell you what variants are available? The OTR of 9.5L seems too good to believe since that would match with the current S MT model. Which variant are you looking at?
And that is surprising, since I am hearing a lot of buzz from all around India regarding the launch. Friends from Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, all are reporting that dealers are taking bookings for the new City and the November 25th launch is pretty much confirmed.

No idea on the variants yet, but I expect the same - Corporate, EMT, SMT & VMT. Automatics should be offered in the V & S trims.

I am making a guesstimate ballpark figure for the base diesel. It could be the EMT or the Corporate, let's see. Like I said above, the safety features are paramount for me, so I'll pick up the variant which has at least twin airbags, ABS & EBD. Everything else I can customise easily, like I have done to my Silver Pegasus (my current 2012 facelifted City Corporate).
Old 6th November 2013, 19:27   #2535
Senior - BHPian

Doubt the corporate edition will make it at launch. Corporate edition was launched when the City was facing the highest levels of heat from the compitition. Plus Honda had always limited the production of Corporate edition to a mimimum to persuade buyers to upgrade.

But the Corporate edition is the best to buy. There is nothing in higher models that cannot be done better and aftermarket except maybe a factory finish sunroof.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks