Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2010, 16:09   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by .anshuman View Post
Please Also note that Figo has much larger glass area(Copy paste from Fiesta) compared to Swift and Punto. I find it strange that you rate the feel of the rear window glass going down fully over more important aspects like driveability, Suspension and Steering.
Sir, I am not saying that real window glass going down fully is very important. If you check my post, I said, I personally do not like Fords much. And the fact that the rear glass do not go down fully, is a great irritant for me. I just don't feel comfortable.

I am in no way discounting the car that Figo is. I am sorry if my posts sounded the otherway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyurshah View Post
Yes, if you are not gonna be selling the car anytime soon, then dont bother much on resale value. We never can estimate the scenario then.

AFA Figo is concerned, I personally do not like Fords. Esp on Figo, I get that old Padmini Taxi feeling because of 60% opening rear windows

In comparison to Figo, I would vote for i20 (Just my opinion)
Old 25th April 2010, 11:04   #32
BHPian

Narrowed down to Figo vs Punto

I have pretty much eliminated all the other cars. This is because Figo and punto seemed to be the best in terms of driving pleasure. However I am still confused in terms of which one i should buy. I have started looking at the specs closely.

For me the Figo EXI seems to be the most value. ZXI has a chrome grill, rear wipers,bluetooth headset and height adjust for driver which apparently doesn't work according to the forum. The Titanium has ABS and airbags but the downside is that the airbags will pop out even in case of a small collusion. The other issue is airbags are designed for adults and I see a lot of kids(cousin's kids, auntie's kids etc) wanting to sit in the front seat which could be a problem. Figo EXI is 5.26 OTR, ZXI is 5.44 OTR and titanium is 5.83 OTR

In the punto range, I have heard that the plastics apparently have been changed in the 2010 model. Is this true? Also looks like the engine is less noisy now. I will be looking at the Punto Emotion which is arnd 6.20 OTR in TVM. I will have to pay a premium for Punto which doesn't have airbags.

Please help me out here.

Note from Mod : Figo & Punto have been discussed extensively on the forum. Please search. Thread closed

Last edited by GTO : 26th April 2010 at 11:14. Reason: See Mod Note in your post
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks