Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th January 2010, 17:35   #31
BHPian

Ford

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-ford-1.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-ford-2.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-ford-3.jpg

Notice the Matador Steering Wheel
Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-ford-4.jpg

Hate it, when people climb into these vintage cars and play funny with the steering and other controls. There should be some way to stop people from meddling around with these precious vintage cars.

People should be courteous enough to acknowldge the amount of energy, money and time the restorer has put it in to make sure that these exotics move on the road. Respect the restorer and the restored vintage and stay away from it.

A slightest damage would surely abstain the restorer/owner from participating in the future events.

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-ford-5.jpg
*This guy was not just sitting in this Vintage Car but trying to play around with the stuff around, like pressing the clutch, changing the gears and etc.
Old 29th January 2010, 17:48   #32
BHPian

Jawa Bikes

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-jawa-1.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-jawa-2.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-jawa-3.jpg
Old 29th January 2010, 17:51   #33
BHPian

Harley Davidson's Bicycle

Harley Bike - COSMO 2006

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-harley-cycle-1.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-harley-cycle-2.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-harley-cycle-3.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-harley-cycle-4.jpg
Old 29th January 2010, 17:54   #34
BHPian

BSA's Foldable Bicycle

BSA's Foldable Bicycle

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-bsa-cycle-1.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-bsa-cycle-2.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-bsa-cycle-3.jpg
Old 29th January 2010, 17:57   #35
BHPian

Yamaha 750CC Exotic

Yamaha 750CC Exotic

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-yamaha-750cc-1.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-yamaha-750cc-2.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-yamaha-750cc-3.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-yamaha-750cc-4.jpg
Old 29th January 2010, 18:08   #36
BHPian

Macro Shots of the Logo's/Emblems

Macro Shots of the Logo's/Emblems

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-norton-1.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-norton-2.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-norton-3.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-norton-4.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-bsa-1.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-bsa-2.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-bsa-3.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-bsa-4.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-bikes-1.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-bikes-2.jpg
Old 29th January 2010, 18:13   #37
BHPian

Macro Shots of the Logo's/Emblems - Set 2

Macro Shots of the Logo's/Emblems - Set 2

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-cars-1.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-cars-2.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-cars-3.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-cars-4.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-cars-5.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-closeup-4.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-bikes-3.jpg

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-bikes-4.jpg
Old 29th January 2010, 19:34   #38
Senior - BHPian

Hey nikhil,
Glad to see your pics. too! Wow, I must hand it to you- your pics. speak of someone who's used to taking pics. of Vintage autos all along! Keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Hate it, when people climb into these vintage cars and play funny with the steering and other controls. There should be some way to stop people from meddling around with these precious vintage cars.

*This guy was not just sitting in this Vintage Car but trying to play around with the stuff around, like pressing the clutch, changing the gears and etc.
Tell me about it! And there was also this lady and her teenage daughter who were both standing on the footboards of this car and keeping their handbags inside on the seats while posing with it!
Unfortunately the owner wasn't around for a long while after parking the car there.
Old 29th January 2010, 21:31   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post
Hey nikhil,
Glad to see your pics. too! Wow, I must hand it to you- your pics. speak of someone who's used to taking pics. of Vintage autos all along! Keep it up!
Thanks Shyam. Your knowledge about these Vintage Cars and my photography would be great.

Quote:
Tell me about it! And there was also this lady and her teenage daughter who were both standing on the footboards of this car and keeping their handbags inside on the seats while posing with it!
Unfortunately the owner wasn't around for a long while after parking the car there.
Why do people do that?
Old 30th January 2010, 12:37   #40
BHPian

thanks for posting

Hey thanks buddy for posting these pics,this harley bike belongs to me.my brother bought it to rally also my nephew bought my PW50 yamaha bike(pics attached) & my bullet in blue with mags.bro was suppose to take our toyota LC i dont know what happen.

i was searching in anitcapation for some one will post n you did it thanks again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Attached Thumbnails
Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-26012010184.jpg  

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-26012010024.jpg  

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-26012010023.jpg  

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-26012010027.jpg  

Deccan Heritage Automobile Association vintage/classic show, Hyd. 26th Jan '10-26012010218.jpg  

Old 30th January 2010, 18:10   #41
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Indian-chief. The other one of Col. Shashidhar (BYJ 103) didn't seem to be present this time though.
Hmm - that ain't no Indian - that's a Royal Enfield!
Old 30th January 2010, 20:40   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
Haha !! Stanher is confused because the Hyderabadi's call it the Indiana ?? It is a 750cc twin Royal Enfield 1957/59, has a colorful past which I will not discuss here.

Col Shashidhar's Indian Chief is now parked in Bangalore, since he shifted base a few months ago.
Old 31st January 2010, 00:11   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator View Post
Haha !! Stanher is confused because the Hyderabadi's call it the Indiana ?? It is a 750cc twin Royal Enfield 1957/59, has a colorful past which I will not discuss here.

Col Shashidhar's Indian Chief is now parked in Bangalore, since he shifted base a few months ago.
Hmm....didn't know that! Thanks for the info. BTW, a bit OT: wasn't the Meteor also a 750cc?

And yes, forgot to mention earlier- also missed this time was the lovely series 1 Lammy (ADX 8386), the only complete one I've seen in hyd. so far! 'wonder why he didn't show up.

Last edited by Stanher : 31st January 2010 at 00:16.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks