Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd May 2012, 18:49   #3361
Senior - BHPian

re: Classic Cars available for purchase

VW beetle for sale,car has orginality, price as can be expected -on the higher side,but the owner is ready to negotiate
1965 VW BEETLE AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN RUNNING CONDITION!!! - Delhi - Cars - Defence Colony
Old 3rd May 2012, 20:07   #3362
BHPian

Tried contacting this advertiser but he refuses to reply. therefore i really doubt the truth about this ad.

2 Classic Peugeot 504 for sale - Pune: Cars in Pune at Quikr Pune
Old 3rd May 2012, 21:12   #3363
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinephraim View Post
Tried contacting this advertiser but he refuses to reply. therefore i really doubt the truth about this ad.

I regularly see an AP registered white 504 in Pune Camp (matching the ad description), so could very well be genuine.
Old 6th May 2012, 17:07   #3364
BHPian

I have been looking for a 50s ford mercury. If anyone has any info, no matter what the condition, pls do advise
Old 6th May 2012, 21:14   #3365
BHPian

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
I regularly see an AP registered white 504 in Pune Camp (matching the ad description), so could very well be genuine.
I guess the owner is only trying to gauge the market. The cars maybe genuine but the advertiser refuses to reply back. It has been a week since the first message and have sent 3 more messages (just in case he didn't get the first 2) and still no reply.
Old 28th May 2012, 21:35   #3366
Senior - BHPian

A '66 Fiat 1100 Delight for sale, at a reasonable price. Car looks decent on the outside atleast:

1966 Model Fiat 1100 D for sale - Thiruvananthapuram - Everything Else
Old 8th June 2012, 20:14   #3367
Senior - BHPian

another Fiat millicento for sale
Fiat Millicento 1954 Model For Sale - Chennai - Cars - Anna Nagar
no comments on the price!!!
Old 8th June 2012, 22:20   #3368

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPS View Post
This car was restored about 4-5 years at James Auto Garage at Seshadripuram. This work shop has since closed following the death of the owner James.
Hi I'm Sanjay and I must say I'm glad to see a mention of the restoration here. Mr.James was my late father-in-law and you're right, the place was closed down year before last though it was run for a couple of years after his death. I would be posting some of the pics of some of the awesome the restoration jobs of vintage and classic cars that were done at James Auto Services
Old 9th June 2012, 07:30   #3369
KPS
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoodini View Post
Hi I'm Sanjay and I must say I'm glad to see a mention of the restoration here. Mr.James was my late father-in-law and you're right, the place was closed down year before last though it was run for a couple of years after his death. I would be posting some of the pics of some of the awesome the restoration jobs of vintage and classic cars that were done at James Auto Services
Hi Sanjay,

Welcome to the Forum. My father Prithvi had a family like relationship with Mr. George, Putta , Gunda and of course Shashi, all of whom are sadly late. Between them they had lot of nice cars too including a 1948 Buick convertible, Studebaker Aero Nose. Please see if you dig up those pictures too.

You could start a separate thread if you have enough pictures both on the restoration and nostalgia piece. I will look forward for the pictures

Cheers

KPS
Old 9th June 2012, 13:50   #3370

Hi KPS,

Thanks for the reply and at the outset sorry about the typos in my previous post. Makes me look a tad stupid. But really wonderful to see you post about all the stalwarts. I'm digging up the old pictures from my wife and mother in law's archives and there's quite a lot if I'm able to find them all. I would be posting them shortly and it would be great if you could help me find my way through as I'm quite new into the forum.

Regards
Sanjay
Old 9th June 2012, 15:07   #3371
BHPian

A little of topic , I have got my car and need some help with the paperwork in Bangalore. Would appreciate it if anyone could help.

Thanks.

Ford 1946.
Old 9th June 2012, 15:33   #3372
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post
A '66 Fiat 1100 Delight for sale, at a reasonable price. Car looks decent on the outside atleast:

1966 Model Fiat 1100 D for sale - Thiruvananthapuram - Everything Else
This car looks clean and is priced well. Stanher, go get it! All original meters but switches have been changed to the later Padmini types. Still, at least one sensibly priced car.

Quote:

Firstly the 504 is neither a classic nor a collectible so id better not comment on the price.
Id say the 404 is still slightly collectible now, for its really swanky 60's fintail looks. Not to mention both Peugeots are almost bullet proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay99 View Post
VW beetle for sale,car has orginality, price as can be expected -on the higher side,but the owner is ready to negotiate
1965 VW BEETLE AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN RUNNING CONDITION!!! - Delhi - Cars - Defence Colony
Whats he asking for the Beetle Ajay? Looks clean.
Old 9th June 2012, 16:19   #3373
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
All original meters but switches have been changed to the later Padmini types.
Maybe, the earlier 1100Ds did come with these piano switches, before they were changed to the toggle-type. Of course, I'm just wondering; the gurus and experts here can educate us further.
Old 9th June 2012, 18:44   #3374
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Whats he asking for the Beetle Ajay? Looks clean.
Six lakhs for the beetle
Old 9th June 2012, 20:07   #3375
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
This car looks clean and is priced well. Stanher, go get it! All original meters but switches have been changed to the later Padmini types. Still, at least one sensibly priced car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prabal View Post
Maybe, the earlier 1100Ds did come with these piano switches, before they were changed to the toggle-type. Of course, I'm just wondering; the gurus and experts here can educate us further.
The '65-'66 Delights did came with Piano switches instead of toggle ones which were later reintroduced. The said meter console and switch is original to this car.
I agree with Gogi ji about the fair pricing, at 35K (can be negotiated) its a very good car to have, most original fittings intact. Hope some Fiat aficionado picks it up.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks