• Diesel
Exhaust:
  • N/A
Drivetrain:
  • 5 forward gears + 1 reverse
Weight reduction & transfer:
  • N/A
Suspension, wheels & tires:
  • Front- Independent wheel, MacPherson-type with lower wishbones anchored to an auxiliary crossbar. Coil springs and double action shock absorbers. Anti-roll stabilizer bar.
  • Rear- Torsion axle coil spring. Stabilizer bar and telescopic dual effect shock absorber.
  • Tyres- 165/80 R13 5.00B tubeless
Interior:
  • Beige n Brown Dual Tone dashboard
  • Rear seat Double folding
  • Black dial instrument cluster
Exterior:
  • Body Coloured Bumpers
  • Body Coloured ORVMs
  • Rear Wiper & Washer

IMG_2456_1.jpg

Click Thumbnail to Enlarge. Full Size Image Pages
IMG_2455_1.jpg IMG_2456_1.jpg IMG_2457_1.jpg IMG_2643_I.jpg IMG_2648_I.jpg IMG_2652_I.jpg IMG_2653_I.jpg
Gallery Statistics
Member: zaks
Created: 16th September 2008 22:35
Last Modified: 2nd March 2009 14:13
Views: 3367
Comments: 12

Comments
Author Comment Date
ByDesign Beautiful BEAUTIFUL palio!!! Please check mine out too when you get the chance! 26th October 2010
zaks Yeah, holding up quite OK with regular shampooing and dusting. Yes, those are stock tyres.

Thanks Nuttynair, those are g-Sport ones.
4th August 2010
SilkDrive Black Palio looks swell IMO. The car looks neat and shiny in the pictures. How is it holding up now? I have just booked the same variant in the same colour. Are those stock tyres in the pictures? 3rd August 2010
Nutty Nair nice ride you have pal. Especially liked the seats. 23rd July 2010
zaks I have the Jopasu duster and yes it helps for everyday light cleaning. 30th June 2010
prithvi_seln hey why cant you try the jopasu car dusters, its very effective and u can dry clean without having to put in water.. check out the link and i bought the gift set through ebay.. its only available thro ebay... the effects on dark colors are great.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/accessory-part-reviews/66317-jopasu-car-duster-mini-review.html
26th June 2010
zaks Oh, I wash and shampoo it thoroughly once every week and polish it once every two months. It still gets dusty within a a week of driving in Bangy, the construction activity never ends here. It's a headache keeping it clean. 8th March 2010
bottle as a fellow black user , i can understand how hard it is to maintain :-) hows the car holding up now? looks great in the pics attached here 16th June 2009
zaks thanks guys, but maintaining black is proving to be a difficult job. 20th November 2008
ariendj nice color,and those seats looks awesome!!
nice ride all in all!! enjoy
16th November 2008
hydrashok The seats look great! 29th September 2008
planet_rocker nice ride rude - congrats - drive safe and take care. :) 17th September 2008