Gallery Statistics
Member: ac 427
Created: 26th September 2007 18:14
Last Modified: 11th November 2010 15:12
Views: 4333
Comments: 5

Comments
Author Comment Date
Sudipto-S-Team Royal Enfield authorised dealers are stocking a new mirror that has the old classic look. around 400 bucks each. chrome but i think they have matt black too (which might look nicer on your bike).
I did see the start key but didn't realise there was anything special in it !!! But now I think it's special because probably the new gen bikes have a single key concept on the dash. Actually I have no clue about the new gen ones. My 72 model has three keys - lol. The start key, the battery on/off key and the fuel tank cap key (my tank cap unfortunately is japanese type).
i didn't notice anything special about the speedo. probably the same reason!!
26th October 2008
ac 427 am looking out for nice mirrors too, do let me know in Mumbai were i can get the same from , did u note the smiths speedo, start key near the tool box, and the 1950s style pin striping, and keep your comments flowing even if critical would be well appreciated

Cheers
AC
25th October 2008
Sudipto-S-Team The hardwork shows and the sunday afternoons are most definitely well spent. You might consider old styled rear view mirrors too (personally I don't like others advising me on anything unless I solicit it - so apologies in advance, if you are similar to me :)). Appreciate the classic style tank cap. 25th October 2008
ac 427 thanks a ton for appreciating my hardwork . . all my sunday afternoons go after maintaining her, i know what you are talking about infact i have a couple of more ideas like the fixed cast iron foot rest, smaller seats - the old 500 style. . .

Keep your feedback coming in
Cheers
AC
25th October 2008
Sudipto-S-Team These old soldiers never die. Your Bullet does justice to that old advertising slogan - "bulit like a gun, runs like a bullet". Fantastic bike and looks well maintained. I would have gone for an old fashioned fixed type kick starter (instead of the snap back type you have). You should have a few more snaps and do full justice to your quota of seven. 25th October 2008