Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2024, 13:33   #16
BHPian

Re: Bridgestone launches Turanza 6i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad01 View Post
I am sure that you must have had a decent mileage on them by now. How are the Turanza 6I holding up ? Specially in the section of road noise and absorption of bumps and undulations ? Since Mumbai roads are a menace and this coupled with thuds of the VW suspension, good impact absorbing tyres have become a priority for me.

Thanks in advance
I have done close to 5,000km, and the tyres are holding up very well. They are on par with continentals and Michelins.

Road noise is very low, and they absorb the bumps very well. I drive a seltos which comes with 18inchers. I ensure the tyre pressure is set to 31psi (cold tyre) and the drive is excellent. Most of my drives are on the highway, though. Having said that, whatever small amount of kilometres I have driven within the city limits, they still are good tyres*
bharathdonti is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2024, 10:12   #17
BHPian

Re: Bridgestone launches Turanza 6i

Got the Turanza 6i fitted on my Ford EcoSport yesterday. OEM tyre size was 205/50/R15 - due to limited availability, I decided to go for 205/55/R17.

The Turanza 6i are definitely quieter and softer than the OEM Bridgestone Ecopia. Drove only 40 km yesterday after fitting the tyres.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks