Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2010, 11:18   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post

By the way that Bullet shot of three of you in parallel with lights on is amazing!
Thanks a lot. Looks like you have explored lot of places around Bangalore. Should talk to you to find out more places as we ride at least once or twice in a month.
Old 5th September 2010, 02:41   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinayvtec View Post
Next trip I am in, please do update me also. So finally you made your way to Bhp family ha
Will keep you updated for sure, you're most welcome to join us.
Old 5th September 2010, 23:29   #18
BHPian

@ampere-Any idea of the really tall hill which is just peeping out of the clouds? When we(n_aditya, me and other guys from another forum) had been to DD hills, the hill(pointed) looked massive and was covered in clouds lightly. It's very, very inviting. Please let me know if we can actually ride/drive on that hill and how to get there.

Last edited by rdna : 5th September 2010 at 23:31. Reason: Error correction
Old 6th September 2010, 06:32   #19
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdna View Post
@ampere-Any idea of the really tall hill which is just peeping out of the clouds? When we(n_aditya, me and other guys from another forum) had been to DD hills, the hill(pointed) looked massive and was covered in clouds lightly. It's very, very inviting. Please let me know if we can actually ride/drive on that hill and how to get there.
My guess is that it was Shivaganga which you approach by taking left at Dobbaspet rather than right. That is only my guess, as it was showing in the same direction as Shivaganga. But since Shivaganga may farther, I am not sure if its the same.

I head there quite some hills/hillocks around that place.

You can also try Siddara Betta, if you have not been to.
Old 6th September 2010, 10:11   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chethan.ram View Post
@ Googleman : This is Devarayanadurga near Tumkur, am not sure if it is called DD hills.

@ampere : We missed the Shivaganga Monolith.

I have posted the few pics, and since am new i guess it needs moderator approval.
Yeah this is DD hills. There is a temple on the top with a kinda swimming pool in front Have been there around 4-5 years back when it was completely deserted with no entry fee and no souls around.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks