Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2009, 23:00   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samish_g View Post
Very nice pictures @ asethi. What camera did you use? For the pciture of the musical fountain, did you use a tripod?

Regards
Samish
Thanks Samish! The camera is Canon IXUS 55. The musical fountain picture is taken in the 'fireworks' mode. It's taken without a tripod, and has a little bit of camera shake!
Old 25th November 2009, 20:24   #17
BHPian

Very well taken pictures none the less (I could not make out the shake at the first look)
Old 27th November 2009, 23:11   #18
BHPian

Nice pics...

When we visited Yelagiri, we stayed at Zeenath Taj. A very nice place with clean rooms and good service. I found the place thru HolidayIQ & indeed HolidayIQ has given the right rating for the place.

Did the cook(the senior guy, forgot him name) make Biriyani for you guys ? We feasted on the biriyani like anything...

We missed the fountains as we visited the park during day time. Good that you made it ..pics look good..!

There is an alchohol prohibition at the place, infact it applies throughout Yelagiri. But we equipped ourselves & we had in our rooms. Also the service guys were kind enough to bring chicken snacks that were bought from nearby hotels outside the resort.

Last edited by s3va : 27th November 2009 at 23:21.
Old 7th December 2009, 20:06   #19
BHPian

Thanks, Asethi. Very nice pics and very useful info. Seems just the right type of place for a lazy weekend getaway. Will certainly put it on my list. Cheers.
Old 8th December 2009, 10:55   #20
BHPian

Nice pictures, i heard that the place is cool, also this is yet to hit as a tourism spot
Old 8th December 2009, 11:06   #21
Senior - BHPian

Bangalore TBHP had a plan to meet at this place but didn't work out. May be this week we will be doing it
Old 9th December 2009, 22:04   #22
Senior - BHPian

Really you have posted fantastic pictures. If I am not mistaken the bottom two pictures are the lighted fountains. You are appreciated for your great photos. Post more for us.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks