Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2009, 12:46   #436
BHPian

Humm, How stupid the guy driving Fabia must be. Sad to see such a beauty (Fabia) in such a sorry state.
Old 8th December 2009, 22:12   #437
Senior - BHPian

Bhandardara - A small hill station near Pune. Very good spot for a quiet holiday! MTDC has a good resort there.
An incredible road trip to Velankanni, Kodaikanal and Ooty-j-bhandardara.jpg
An incredible road trip to Velankanni, Kodaikanal and Ooty-k-dam-bhandaradara.jpg
An incredible road trip to Velankanni, Kodaikanal and Ooty-k-mountains-bhandardara.jpg
An incredible road trip to Velankanni, Kodaikanal and Ooty-l-one-least-used-roads-mh.jpg
An incredible road trip to Velankanni, Kodaikanal and Ooty-l-road-bhandardara.jpg

Another shot of the moon hiding behind the clouds! Captured from my balcony in Pune!
An incredible road trip to Velankanni, Kodaikanal and Ooty-m-moon-captured-my-houses-balcony-pune.jpg

Mahabaleshwar! My favourite holiday spot! I go there so frequently that my hotel guys have started expecting me! It has become my home away from home!
An incredible road trip to Velankanni, Kodaikanal and Ooty-n-scene-mahabaleshwar.jpg
An incredible road trip to Velankanni, Kodaikanal and Ooty-n-scene-mahabaleshwar.jpg
An incredible road trip to Velankanni, Kodaikanal and Ooty-o-scene-mahabaleshwar.jpg
An incredible road trip to Velankanni, Kodaikanal and Ooty-p-strawberry-farming-near-mahabaleshwar.jpg
An incredible road trip to Velankanni, Kodaikanal and Ooty-q-sunset-mahabaleshwar.jpg
Name:  r Dove Orchid at Panchgani.JPG
Views: 1314
Size:  149.4 KB
An incredible road trip to Velankanni, Kodaikanal and Ooty-s-beautiful-anthorium.jpg

The super-tasty Strawberry with cream! This is a world famous preparation available at the Wimbledon championships too! What else can I say? Simply out of this world!!!
An incredible road trip to Velankanni, Kodaikanal and Ooty-s-supertasty-strawberry-cream.jpg

Team, we are reaching the last part of my photo collection. It will be posted shortly. My sincere thanks to everyone who visited this thread again and again and to all who inspired me to post my personal collection! I hope you enjoyed them! Thank you once again!
Old 8th December 2009, 22:26   #438
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_lover View Post
Team, we are reaching the last part of my photo collection.
Which means time to get out and make a new collection. Cheers
Old 9th December 2009, 09:38   #439
BHPian

I too agree with Lalu, i think it would be aldready in preperation. CL Nice work, the strawberry looks very tempting
Old 9th December 2009, 12:11   #440
BHPian

Great CL. Please continue and yes I too agree with Lalu it is time for you to make a new collection. I immensely enjoyed your narration and pictures. Thanks for taking time to give us such a wonderful treat.
Old 9th December 2009, 12:18   #441
Senior - BHPian

Hmm... just love that strawberry! So you are planning to wind up this collection. Hope we can look forward to your pune kerala travelogue soon !
Old 9th December 2009, 15:53   #442
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn View Post
Hmm... just love that strawberry! So you are planning to wind up this collection. Hope we can look forward to your pune kerala travelogue soon !
Hey thanks, friend! Strawberry with cream is our all time favourite too! I have already started the Kerala travelogue. I am not getting time to update it. But I will get it going soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian20 View Post
Great CL. Please continue and yes I too agree with Lalu it is time for you to make a new collection. I immensely enjoyed your narration and pictures. Thanks for taking time to give us such a wonderful treat.
Aquarian, I have more than 5000 unseen photos. The only problem is that those photos are not digital and I have the negatives. I have to get it scanned, then maybe I will post those pics also in this thread! I have taken some terrific (I am not bragging!) photos of the Taj Mahal, Shimla and Manali. I took those photos with my Olympus IS 500 camera! It is truly an amazing camera and my prized possession!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majic View Post
I too agree with Lalu, i think it would be aldready in preperation. CL Nice work, the strawberry looks very tempting
Majic, thanks. I haven't posted even 25% of my collection! There are another 2500 pics from my Ooty and Kodai trip, which I did not post. Hopefully, I will find the inspiration and time to scan the old negatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Which means time to get out and make a new collection. Cheers
Sure! I have to add more pics to my collection.
Old 9th December 2009, 15:58   #443
BHPian

CL, you keep tempting me to return to this thread again and again with pictures of strawberry and its like, please continue posting more on this thread!!
Old 9th December 2009, 16:04   #444
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Majic, thanks. I haven't posted even 25% of my collection!
Wow, not even 25% and its so awesome. Those flowers pics are indeed incredible shots.

Trip hai tho, aisha hona chahiye

Quote:
There are another 2500 pics from my Ooty and Kodai trip, which I did not post. Hopefully, I will find the inspiration and time to scan the old negatives.
Post it before you are charged for the server space.
Old 9th December 2009, 16:19   #445
BHPian

Dear CL, please do continue to post as many as you can. I know scanning the pictures and posting them will be very tiresome work but please do post at least some of the best you have. Again I am not sure how good the pictures look after you scan them?
Old 9th December 2009, 16:59   #446
BHPian

Quote:
Dear CL, please do continue to post as many as you can. I know scanning the pictures and posting them will be very tiresome work but please do post at least some of the best you have. Again I am not sure how good the pictures look after you scan them?
+1 to that

CL, you have a great reputation so any effort that you make to convert the old negatives to digital will be appreciated by your hardcore thread followers
Old 9th December 2009, 17:48   #447
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Aquarian, have you read my travelogue on Bhutan? Those photos are also scanned directly from the negatives and not from the photo prints. The result is awesome. Superb re-production of colurs.

One sample is attached below!
Attached Thumbnails
An incredible road trip to Velankanni, Kodaikanal and Ooty-1-dzong-paro.jpg  

An incredible road trip to Velankanni, Kodaikanal and Ooty-9-night-shot-dzong.jpg  

Old 9th December 2009, 19:42   #448
BHPian

CL you are a victim of your own sucess. The photos are awesome I dont think we can differentiate this from the negative and digital photo. So since the photos are awesome I belive none of us is going to let you off from converting the negatives in to photos.
Old 9th December 2009, 19:49   #449
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Aquarian, have you read my travelogue on Bhutan? Those photos are also scanned directly from the negatives and not from the photo prints. The result is awesome. Superb re-production of colurs.

One sample is attached below!
Yes, how can I forget that thread. The most beautiful pictures of cloud covered valley I have ever seen. It just slipped my mind that those are scanned pictures. Yes put some more.
Old 10th December 2009, 13:03   #450
BHPian

Hey CL , no more teasers are allowed on this thread, if you are going to post something please do so, and i loved the pictures of Bhutan, i think you are a cloud man

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks