Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th September 2008, 01:46   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
BOth Sat and Sun. We were mostly in Penthouse-A. But wandered into the infield quite a bit. was able to see bike much closer there. Got really bummed with the weather, that's why I did'nt start a thread.
I was in the block bang opposite to the podium. I think that is penthouse A. So we were in the same block if I am not mistaken...
Old 19th September 2008, 05:45   #17
Senior - BHPian

Why did you book the Pontiac G6? It is a lousy car, IMO. You get a feeling that the steering and the wheels are not connected at all. The seats weren't comfortable, handling was so-so. The only thing I liked about the car was the looks and it's remote start feature.
Old 19th September 2008, 07:09   #18
Senior - BHPian

polished head, so you are in USA these days!!! (sold your BP kya??)
wow! nice experience. So you didnt get a chance to click pics of the bikes??(i can guess how fast they could be. Now you have tempted me to come to USA for the races!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
.... I have still not found out a solution to keep me awake during the 30 mile return journey from office to home. Started listning to music and it worked for sometime but the bug has returned again
ICE ICE baby. You check the ICE section.
Old 19th September 2008, 07:46   #19
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
polished head, so you are in USA these days!!! (sold your BP kya??)
yep currently in US but have not sold BP.. never say such things again.. lol.. selling off Baleno could mean I get banned from t-bhp..

Quote:
wow! nice experience. So you didnt get a chance to click pics of the bikes??(i can guess how fast they could be. Now you have tempted me to come to USA for the races!!!
I could only take the pics when they were coming to the pits. Its impossible for me to click them at 280-300 kmph

Quote:
ICE ICE baby. You check the ICE section.
you know I have brought the cd of Gharsana that you gave me in Hyd to USA.. but even cheliya cheliya cannot keep me awake in the boring honda accord that I drive on the boring streets of USA... oh god I would never have come to USA if I got even half of this salary in India
Old 19th September 2008, 07:48   #20
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuttapan View Post
Why did you book the Pontiac G6? It is a lousy car, IMO. You get a feeling that the steering and the wheels are not connected at all. The seats weren't comfortable, handling was so-so. The only thing I liked about the car was the looks and it's remote start feature.
Is the car so bad !! I had no idea at all.. I had booked it because one of my colleagues had told me that it is fabulous car. But it seems that I got lucky that it was not available.
Old 19th September 2008, 09:43   #21
Senior - BHPian

now dont tell me that all the pics you have taken in the pits are of Rossi!!!

BTW, there should be good looking chicks in the pits along with bikes before the starting line.

Quote:
I could only take the pics when they were coming to the pits. Its impossible for me to click them at 280-300 kmph
do you have a DSLR??, if not buy/borrow atleast a cannon A610(or cameras with manual shutter speed) for the next time, if such feature is not present in your existing camera.

forget cheliya cheliya, try hip hop, alternate rock(i guess you have good bass in your ICE). Talk to btirtankar regarding the music(he has good music which will keep you wake even in the middle of the night on a long journey without any traffic, butter smooth roads and above all even if the car has auto tranny)

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 19th September 2008 at 09:54.
Old 2nd October 2008, 21:01   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I had booked it because one of my colleagues had told me that it is fabulous car...
Had I not known better, I had the opportunity of believing after being told by a colleague of yours (hence also mine!) that Chevrolet Malibu was better than a Dodge Charger (he actually returned the Charger to rent the Malibu on grounds of Fuel consumption and heavy steering). Needless to say the kind of response he got from me!

So don't get told.

I totally agree with Kuttapan (Sid).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks