Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2009, 02:51   #676
BHPian

Is there a provision to edit the thread into several articles, without the comments, so one can read it at one go... the ones one likes some more than the ones that one likes a bit less!?
Old 7th August 2009, 14:05   #677
Senior - BHPian

Hey sam and Jenny!!!I was just able to read all thorugh this 45 pages of sheer enjoyment!! It was very wonderfully written with some very nice photographs. I so much loved the Neemrana and Pondicherry part of your journey. As Jenny said, there are new firm plans already, waiting for new episodes from you both. Have fun, enjoy and take care.
So when is the wedding bell ringing sam !!??
Old 7th August 2009, 23:14   #678
BHPian

Wow...Wow...Wow.... it's all i can say..... i curse myself for not reading yeti blogs for some time.... i am a big fan now... of all yeti blogs.... wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and joy... u guys ROCK!!!!
Old 9th August 2009, 13:02   #679
BHPian

Hey Sam, great write up. Like everyone says, u create magic with words. Been following TBHP for over one and half years and I dont know how i missed this travelogue. Been reading most of the travelogues, but nothing when compared to this one. Excellent!!! You just made my day buddy

Just finished reading this one. Now i gotta read the other YetiHolidays and am pretty much sure that its gonna be as exciting as this one. One thing for sure, am not gonna miss the YetiBlogs any more.

ps: Sam, why dont you become a bollywood movie story writer. You got the talent brother.
Old 5th March 2010, 12:08   #680
BHPian

Sam and Jenny,

The past 2 days i have been totally immersed in this thread, i am in a hurry as i have to catch a train at 1 pm, but still i wanted to read through the end, i did it and i was almost in tears when jenny had to leave. Now i know that you both are back together to live life king size, i was closely attached to your story since mine is a love marriage, which i will write about some other day, but i could never write in that amazing style of yours. I wish for you both and myself also to have more unforgettable experiences like this.
Old 5th March 2010, 21:03   #681
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbdulRahmanM View Post
I wish for you both and myself also to have more unforgettable experiences like this.
Thank you AR. Life itself is an unforgettable experience.

Incidentally, this is the most popular travelogue ever on Team-BHP - means a lot to us.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 5th March 2010 at 21:04.
Old 6th March 2010, 13:34   #682
BHPian

Thanks a lot Sam and Jenny for sharing your wondeful experiences with us.
It took me 6 hrs and 50 minutes to go through your thread(8pm - 2:50am without a break). I have never in my life read a novel, blog or any kind of story book but your travelogue is something. This is the first. Amazing. I read many posts more than once coz they were so funny and the last post was so moving/touching. You guys rock. Now have to read all the yetiblogs. Got addicted.
Wish you guys ALL THE VERY BEST in life. May GOD bless you.
Old 6th March 2010, 17:43   #683
BHPian

I couldnt believe i had missed out on the most popular thread of Sam here. Well i did finish it one sitting.

I dunno wat to say. U guys rock. Take care sammy and TheOne(R). Awesome writing. amazing experiences.
Love u guys.
Old 7th March 2010, 11:53   #684
Senior - BHPian

Hi, TheYeti (Sam) and TheOne (Jenny)

Yesterday, i accidentally stumbled up on this travelogue thread of yours.
This is actually the second time i am reading a thread started by Sam. The first one being the Nano Drive from Mumbai to Delhi.

I have spent over 7 hours to read through all the 683 posts spread over 46 pages this this thread.

Amazing.

Wish both of your a lifetime filled with YetiLife.

Old 8th March 2010, 07:14   #685
BHPian

When i got reminded that you went to that German Bakery still gives me the jitters, thats where the blasts happened right?
Old 8th March 2010, 13:13   #686
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSparrow View Post
Thanks a lot Sam and Jenny
Wish you guys ALL THE VERY BEST in life. May GOD bless you.
Thank you for reading the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayakumarkp View Post
Take care sammy and TheOne(R). Awesome writing. amazing experiences.
Love u guys.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarVegabond View Post
Wish both of your a lifetime filled with YetiLife.
All your good wishes have brought us nothing but happiness. Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbdulRahmanM View Post
When i got reminded that you went to that German Bakery still gives me the jitters, thats where the blasts happened right?
Yes, sadly that is exactly where the blasts happened.
Old 27th April 2010, 01:32   #687
BHPian

Hi Sam,

It's been a great read. I joined very recently and I'm honored that you both let people like me into your private experiences. Absolutely the best wishes to both of you. If by any chance you're in the neighborhood of Columbus, Ohio (Indy 500, Indy MotoGP only 3 hrs away - full access to the Ducati host area for MotoGP) please let me know. We'll be glad to host you.
Old 7th July 2010, 22:58   #688
BHPian

You have yourself one more fan Sam - this time from Chennai/Trivandrum. Even though I've been around quite a bit, this one has now inspired me to start noticing the smaller and more relevant details of the places that we visit. Thank you Yeti and TheOne.
Old 7th July 2010, 23:20   #689
Senior - BHPian

I am dim witted. I just read the first page. And this last page.
And without beating around the bush, "Are you guys marrying?"
Old 8th July 2010, 13:58   #690
BHPian

I am a newbie. I read the first nine pages in one go and came to the last page. :-)

I will read all the remaining 37 pages once I go home. What a way to get to know India through the eyes of a foreigner !! Fantastic indeed.

The toilet episode was hillareous (spelling??). I remember the first time when I was forced to use the western toilet. I couldn't evacuate fully till I sat in the customary position of an Indian toilet on top of the seat.

Didn't understand what I mean? :-) Perhaps those who understood can draw a graphic of it. I am very poor with drawings.

Glad that this thread is revived. I now know why SAM is a favourite here.

Count me in SAM. Another fan for you.

Murthy

Last edited by gavinimurthy : 8th July 2010 at 14:02.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks