Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st April 2008, 22:47   #526
BHPian

Sam and Jenny, thank you for taking us along with you in your journey across India. Thank you for the smiles, the frustrations and the tears
Old 21st April 2008, 23:12   #527
Senior - BHPian

This really is the most beautiful blog till now and now by reading the last lines of your last post ,things will be even more beautiful.thanks for sharing this with us man.

great writers you both are-TheCouple®

wish you both all the joys and happiness in the world and even longer and more complex YetiBlog®s to come from you both.

cheers to the most celebrated couple of tbhp.
Old 21st April 2008, 23:22   #528
Senior - BHPian

Thanks TheCouple® for sharing this wonderful experience with us.

This story had everything in it that a best selling novel would have - Love, Suspense, Fun .

I enjoyed every word of it.

Here wishing that you guys have more and more such vacations and relive the experience with us
Old 21st April 2008, 23:57   #529
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
And here's my closing. She wants the whole movie.
Awesome! My best wishes to TheCouple®.

Every time I logged on to tbhp, I would look for the updates to this thread first and then look for anything else. I hope TheCouple® start another travelogue soon for all of us who love to read your blog.

-h
Old 22nd April 2008, 00:18   #530
Senior - BHPian

Sigh. This was an escape from reality for me, everyday.

YetiLife is beautiful.

TheOne, no more pling pling pling. Please comeback soon.
Old 22nd April 2008, 00:34   #531
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
It's over ? No ! This feels like a Ram Gopal Varma movie - builds up and then an abrupt end :(
YES, unfortunately yes. It is over! Sam and I wish we could have more to write about but sadly this is over.

A big promise to all of you who were so eagerly sharing this with us: there will be more of those travelogues in the future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsaLove View Post
Jenny - No words to say to you at all but one thing is for sure, you are the perfect one for Yeti!!!
Thank you! And he is perfect for me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvc View Post
TheOne, no more pling pling pling. Please comeback soon.
You don't know me. Jenny without pling pling in emotional moments is impossible! But I will be back sooooooooooooon.

Last edited by TheOne® : 22nd April 2008 at 00:36.
TheOne® is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2008, 00:41   #532
Senior - BHPian

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful!! Looking forward to a travelogue of the movie too chaps (or atleast parts of it!!)! Hope to have you back here again Jenny! Have fun in Deutschland till then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne® View Post
You don't know me. Jenny without pling pling in emotional moments is impossible! But I will be back sooooooooooooon.
Thank God for small mercies!!
Old 22nd April 2008, 00:51   #533
Distinguished - BHPian

In my head I think I have Sam stuck now, in some sort of travelogue-space like the gap between a novel and its sequel, at Mumbai airport waiting for Jenny to jump into his arms on her return

I was part of one of those big Indian family sendoffs once, when a van is hired to take twenty-plus people to see off one person leaving the country. I feel like that now, part of this great group who have followed this thread, waving goodbye at that little speck of an aircraft disappearing into the clouds. Come Back Soon!

============
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickatnite View Post
Kovalam , it is. Thanks for the info.By the by, where were you driving before you got "here"?.
You're welcome, but I think I'll go to Varkala next time I'm on that coast; I'm glad to hear that it isn't as westernised as Kovalam. And I used to drive in UK; thirty years living in London before living here for the last three years and for foreseeable future. I too am half of a mixed-nationality couple
Old 22nd April 2008, 01:02   #534
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
I was part of one of those big Indian family sendoffs once, when a van is hired to take twenty-plus people to see off one person leaving the country. I feel like that now, part of this great group who have followed this thread, waving goodbye at that little speck of an aircraft disappearing into the clouds. Come Back Soon!
That is very sweet, thank you!
Old 22nd April 2008, 01:47   #535
BHPian

Quote:
When I started this thread, I knew it would be different from every other YetiBlog® written so far.

529 posts and almost 30,000 views later, I can say that no other travelogue on Team-BHP has touched such epic proportions. I kept my word.
It is worth more than that, believe me.

Quote:
We've shared with you everything we could share. Incidents, emotions, food, travel, places, people and love.
Thank you for travelling with us on this 2 week journey, thank you for appreciating it and thank you for the opportunity to have relived it with all of you.

We wrote everything from the heart. If you smiled once or got emotional even for a minute, we succeeded..
Now this is where I got truly emotional. Thank you both of you for letting us all share some of the most wonderful moments you had together, It takes courage and trust to do this and I'm sure all of T-Bhp would agree with me here to say that we are proud to have your trust.

Quote:

And now: The happy ending.

She loves it.

And here's my closing. She wants the whole movie.

Wish us luck and give us your best wishes. Thank you for reading our story.

Goodbye and Auf Wiedersehen!
All the best for T-BHP's favourite couple and I'm glad for Jenny since she loves India. You will be always welcome here in the land of Love and Treasure (and depending on where you live heat and dust too )
Old 22nd April 2008, 09:24   #536
BHPian

Quote:
Words fail me when it comes to describing the warm hospitality of Farhan and Nishat and their loving family. I cannot even attempt to try to express my gratitude.
It was our pleasure having you with us, but time just flew and before we knew you guys had to leave.

I am glad you both had a wonderful time.

Hey jenny, come back soon, the party's just starting !!!
Old 22nd April 2008, 09:35   #537
BHPian

Already thinking of a grand Bollywood masala movie based on the India tour, "Jenny aur Sam ki kahani, Yeti ke zhubani". (Title subject to change without notice). And I am sure we are going to have sequels and prequels (like Star Wars) for the same.

I can see the title for the next post, "TheOne® is BACK".

Our best wishes to TheCouple®.
Old 22nd April 2008, 09:42   #538
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne® View Post
Jenny without pling pling in emotional moments is impossible! But I will be back sooooooooooooon.
I hope with Bling Bling Bling

Next time, You and Sam will visit "God's Own Country" for sure .

NO MORE EXCUSES
Old 22nd April 2008, 10:53   #539
Senior - BHPian

Sam & Jenny, Thanks for sharing your wonderful travelogue, pics, experiences with us!

It was a delight to read them every day, now T-bhp will get boring I guess!

Best Wishes for your journey ahead as TheCouple!
Old 22nd April 2008, 11:04   #540
k36
BHPian

Thank you Jenny, Sam,
You have no idea how you have brought back fresh air in our life through your writing. Wifey and I have spent so much time discussing your trip... every evening at home .. and even on phone from office.. in working hours!!
The result -- Second honeymoon planned

Thanks again!

Last edited by k36 : 22nd April 2008 at 11:05.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks