Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th September 2007, 12:03   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Yeah you are spot on and you can do speeds above that also.

Only thing you need to watch out for nitwits like these !!

Oops! Thanks for sharing it, I will be careful while driving there. In fact same happened in Mysore road also, but since it was in night and biker turned on his headlight, I noticed upfront and could control better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reignofchaos View Post
You can cruise at 170 on that road. At the tbhp meet, atleast 3 cars touched 200+ including mine .
Man, you guys rock!
Old 5th September 2007, 12:37   #17
BHPian

Just to add to the above pics, you might find bullock carts on the wrong side as a biker. Sorry, I don not have any pics to share. Also look out for black auto rickshaws (private, i suppose) on the right lane in the night without any tail lamps.
Old 5th September 2007, 14:59   #18
BHPian

very nice travel report there sathya,... good to know that your choice of car lived to your expectations. even i have been ogling at the 2 new SX4s in my society premises. will try a long drive with them soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathya_nars View Post
3. My eyes were burning since morning, I didn't know exact reason. Hence I kept on changing the cabin temperature between 24 & 26 deg C. For sometime, I switched it off and lowered down the windows. Good wind helped.
about your eye burning, it is quite possible you had the AC draft blowing at your face or somewhere quite close-by. this causes dryness and subsequently eye irritation at temperatures like that. remember: an AC always dehydrates. else everything must be fine with your new car.

wishing you more long journeys
Old 5th September 2007, 20:12   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpscars View Post

about your eye burning, it is quite possible you had the AC draft blowing at your face or somewhere quite close-by. this causes dryness and subsequently eye irritation at temperatures like that. remember: an AC always dehydrates. else everything must be fine with your new car.

wishing you more long journeys
Yes, I will watch it. Also my friend told me that it could be due to staring at road for long time.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks