Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2024, 14:51   #16

Re: Turns out my Head isn’t worth much, just about Rs. 150!

Lovely write up. Lovelier pics.

I am sure the place looked way more stunning than what these already beautiful pictures capture. And I will remember Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary - definitely need to see a baby Rhino running around.
vj196 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2024, 20:18   #17
BHPian

Re: Turns out my Head isn’t worth much, just about Rs. 150!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetumg27 View Post
I am surprised how you so casually mention doing 760 kms in a single day and calling it uneventful

A wonderful travelogue and its posts like these that keep fanning my desire to drive out to NE very soon! Thank You
Actually 760 km on an excellent road with nothing else planned for the day is quite doable, and don't even need to over speed. I rarely crossed 100 kmph.

Trust me, 7 days in the North East was just not enough. I am planning another trip next year, with an estimation of atleast 3 total trips of 7 days each to be able to realistically say I explored the North East.
Fingers crossed :-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunGaDa View Post
It turned out to be a good post, after reading the title I thought it is click bait.
Thanks for writing and posting pictures.
Now that I think of it, the name does sound click baity... but I kid you not, it really was the first thing that popped into my head as the Head hunter aggressively accepted the bank notes from my hands
kosjam is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks