Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th December 2023, 14:43   #1
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe

This is my second trip to UAE. The last time I visited UAE was in 2017, at that time I visited only Dubai in a group package which was booked from MakeMyTrip.

So this time plan is to include the Capital of UAE i.e. Abu Dhabi along with Dubai in the itinerary with a self-driven rental car, this is an independent tour which will allow me and my family to travel to the places as per our convenience time and include the places that we like.

VISA-
Applied for a visa from a local tour agent. For a UAE visa, a Flight ticket ( return also) and hotel bookings are required. The visa came in about 5 working days. The overall process for a UAE visa is very very easy.
One can also apply online for a visa, just search UAE visa on Google and there are N number of websites which can provide visas but they charge more for it. So it's better to apply from the local agent.

Flights-
Booked all the flights from MakeMyTrip, 15 days before departure.

Udaipur to Delhi by Indigo.

Delhi to Dubai by Air India.

Dubai to Delhi by Spicejet with spicemax seats.

Delhi to Udaipur by Indigo.

Cars-
Booked the cars by OneClickDrive App. If anyone wants to rent a car in the UAE then this app is the best option.

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-screenshot_2023122811341586_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Hotels-
Booked both hotels again from the MakeMyTrip app.
Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240109_105358.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240109_105430.jpg

Last edited by vattyboy : 16th March 2024 at 23:44.
vattyboy is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 28th December 2023, 11:40   #2
BANNED

Re: Multi Emirates - A vacation In Dubai And Abudhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and New Gen Santa Fe.

Day 1- Udaipur to Dubai

My flight from Udaipur to Delhi by Indigo had a departure time of 10 am. So we reached the airport by 9 am in our Jeep Compass. Parked the car at the airport parking, and luckily I got a space under the shade of a tree. Airport parking at Udaipur Airport is safe as per my experience and parking charges per day are Rs 105/-. For additional safety, they come and ask the owner of the car how many days he wants to park and note this down in their register along with the owner's mobile number and the parking ticket is generated by the machine by pressing a button at the entry as we experience in the malls.

The boarding experience was all smooth. We were served a tasty chicken sandwich along with the Coke on the flight because meals are included in Indigo's 6E Package. By 11.30 we landed at Terminal 2 IGI airport and we were out of the airport after collecting our bags.

Now my next flight by Air India i.e. Delhi to Dubai was scheduled at 4 pm from IGI Terminal 3. We walked for approx 1 km from Terminal 2 to Terminal 3. Both these terminals are interconnected, and a well-covered walkway is made, good job done by AAI.

Entered Terminal 3, we proceeded to the check-in counter of Air India and we were free in 20 minutes because the queue was not long. After that immigration was done.
Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_123216.jpg

For lunch, we went to the Encalm Lounge. It has an unlimited buffet. It was a nice experience as it was not very crowded.

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_130300.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_130556.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_130613.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_130644.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_130702.jpg

Air India Review

-After completing the lunch we boarded the flight. The aircraft here was the Boeing 787.

- Now coming to In-Flight Entertainment, the screen was not working for many customers.

- The fabric of the seats was very dirty, It seriously needs to be washed or changed.

- They gave omelette, cutlet, coke and evening tea etc during the flight and the taste was good.

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231108162849.jpg

Landed at Dubai International Airport Terminal 1 at 7 pm sharp ( UAE Time). I contacted my rental guy and he made us wait for 45 minutes because he faced heavy traffic on the way.

Dubai Airport Review-

Seriously, India has very good Airports now like Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi Airports which are better than T1 Dubai Airport. Dubai Airport doesn't feel premium and is very overcrowded.
Hats off to the Indian Government for providing such a good airports now.

Du Sim Card Review-

Immigration officers after putting their stamp on our passports give free DU tourist sim cards with 1 GB of free data. We inserted the SIM cards into our mobile phones thinking that we would use them for 1 day and we would buy a new SIM card from the market because Du SIM card charges are very expensive. It was Rs 4000 for 7 days unlimited data.

But the next day when we went to the market, I searched many shops and they were not giving any sim without the UAE citizen ID. With no options left, I recharged my Du sim card with rs 4000 for 7 days of unlimited data,

In comparison, when I went to Bali last year I got a sim for only Rs 584/- for 1 month with 2 GB per day.

Car Rental Company Review - "Faster Rent A Car" by OneclickDrive App-

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_124209.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-1000028338.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-1000028336.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-1000028335.jpg

There is an app known as the " Oneclickdrive app". On this app, all the car rental companies in the UAE list their car for rental and they can be contacted on WhatsApp through the app.

I contacted the rental company 15 days before our departure and booked a Hyundai New Gen Santa Fe for 3 days, a Chevrolet Camaro for 2 days and Grand i10 Nios for the last 2 days due to unavailability of any other cars.

They took AED 2000 as a deposit or caution money because the traffic challans in Dubai can arrive late i.e. more than 10 days. They promise to return the deposit in 14 working days.

My experience with them -

1. They took around 2 months to return the deposit.

2. The condition of the Camaro was bad, it was driving harshly, it needed an oil change and all the aftermarket accessories were coming out.

3. Just for a Small hairline scratch on the alloy of Camaro they charged Rs 10k from me.

4. Since I paid the deposit in cash, they promised to return the deposit to my PayPal account or Transfer the money to my bank account through Western Union but they didn't, instead they transferred the amount to Western Union and gave me the MTCN number, so I have to find a Western Union agent near me which is such a headache, in my city there are 2 or 3 agents only who do western union.

Last edited by vattyboy : 19th February 2024 at 21:33.
vattyboy is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 31st December 2023, 14:24   #3
BANNED

Re: Multi Emirates - A vacation In Dubai And Abudhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and New Gen Santa Fe.

Came out of the Dubai T1 Airport, and the driver was waiting for us in the Airport Parking. Completed all the formalities. The driver and I both took a detailed video of the car.

1st View of Gorgeous Santa FE

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-point-blur_jan092024_121921.jpg

The Condition of Santa Fe was good. It was given to me washed with a good Car perfume. On the odo, it had 1.6 Lakh Km but still, it was driving like a new car.

For 1st 3 days, I booked the Hotel in Abu Dhabi so I started our Car Journey from Dubai Airport Towards Abu Dhabi which is approx 140 km from Dubai.

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240109_121630.jpg

I started driving the Santa Fe, it was so smooth and Refined but the left-side driving position was a little bit difficult for me, I had to be extra careful on this but after driving around 100 km my mind adapted to it.

Driving Towards Abu Dhabi

Southern Sun Hotel, Abu Dhabi

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-1000026796.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-1000026795.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-1000026794.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-1000026793.jpg

This hotel cost me around RS 11500/- per day along with breakfast. I found the property very nice, Everything was very luxurious, neat, clean and hygienic. After a smooth check-in into the room, we called off the day.

Last edited by vattyboy : 19th February 2024 at 21:34.
vattyboy is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 9th January 2024, 13:03   #4
BANNED

DAY- 2 in Abu Dhabi

Woke up early in the morning and I went for a morning walk. It was a nice sunny morning in Abu Dhabi, the air outside was very nice and fresh. From my first impression, I found Abu Dhabi a very less crowded and peaceful city. The temperature was going good like 22-23 degrees.

After coming back to the hotel from the morning walk, we went for breakfast. The restaurant was very luxurious with a very nice and decent crowd. But there were no Indian Food options in the buffet. We have to rely on Idli Sambhar, bread butter, omelette and juice.

After having breakfast, we went back to our room and had a shower. By 12.30 pm we were ready to go out.

Driving Towards Yas Island, Abu Dhabi

https://www.yasisland.com/en/booking...de={promoCode}

Yas Island is a very famous tourist attraction in Abu Dhabi, it has 4 theme parks - Ferrari World, Warner Bros., Waterworld and Seaworld. I went to Ferrari World only. I think a maximum of 2 theme parks can be covered in a single day. I have shared the link above, you all can check the prices and packages.

Speed Limit in UAE-

In Dubai, the max speed limit out on the expressways is 120 kmph with a buffer of +/- 20 kmph.
In Abu Dhabi, the max speed limit on expressways is 140 kmph but without any buffer i.e. even if the speed exceeds 1 kmph then a speeding fine will be issued.

Driving Behavior in UAE-

One thing is noticed that UAE residents consider the leftmost lane as a status symbol. I was driving in it at the maximum permissible speed limit but still, the cars behind me wanted to overtake. I can't understand this thing, are they not afraid of a fine and UAE speeding fines range from AED 300 to AED 3000 depending upon how much the speed limit is exceeded by the car.

Now taking about the 2nd lane from the left. I found this to be the best lane for driving. Driving in this was very peaceful and I didn't experience any ego from other drivers in this lane.

Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240112_110635.jpg
Sharing the video of just taking the Entry in the Ferrari World.

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_113024.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_113423.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_113401.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_113325.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_113435.jpg
Entry ticket for Ferrari World costs about Rs 7500/- per person. I think it is very expensive. Inside there were 4 and 5 different Ferraris parked inside which were also surrounded by red ribbons so that no one could come close to them or touch them.

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_113159.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_113115.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_113037.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_113309.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_113056.jpg

The interesting thing they have is World's Fastest Roller Coaster, and the experience of having a ride on it was amazing.

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_113227.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240123_113343.jpg

Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240112_110650.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240125_122610.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240125_122725.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240125_122635.jpg

It was already 6.30 pm when we got free from the Ferrari World. Then we decided to visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. It was on our way, so I decided to take another route. Through this, I completed a Circuit around Abu Dhabi City.

It is the largest mosque in the UAE
The mosque is large enough to accommodate over 40,100 worshippers, while the main prayer hall can hold over 7,000. There are two smaller prayer halls, with a capacity of 1,500 each, one of which is the women's prayer hall.

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240125_122525.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240125_122507.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240125_122446.jpg

Last edited by vattyboy : 19th February 2024 at 21:38.
vattyboy is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 12th January 2024, 12:02   #5
BANNED

Day 3- Desert Safari and Emirates Place

Booked the desert safari tour from my hotel. The driver arrived at my hotel in Toyota Land Cruiser. The distance from the hotel to the desert safari was approx 60 km and it took 1 hour to reach there. Just before entering the sand, the driver stopped the car and reduced the tyre pressure to increase the grip of suv in the sand.

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240125_130032.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240125_130045.jpg

After a 1 hour long drive into in desert, the driver took us to the desert safari camp.
Sharing glimpses of a few dances and performances inside the camp.

When all shows of dance were over and we had our buffet dinner inside the camp and after that we started heading towards the city.

Emirates Palace
Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240112_115945.jpg

Watched the movie "Welcome Back"? Approximately 40% of the movie was shot in the Emirates Palace.

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231109204721.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231109204630.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231109204512.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231109204515.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231109204523.jpg

Emirates Palace, Mandarin Oriental Abu Dhabi is one of the most remarkable buildings in Abu Dhabi when it comes to architecture. Featuring 114 domes, the palace's central dome is a striking 72.6 metres above the ground, meticulously crafted with gold, mother of pearl and crystals. The building also boasts 1,002 chandeliers - the largest weighing 2.5 tons.

From a distance, the hotel looks like something out of an Arabian fairytale, with the main building alone stretching over one kilometre from one wing to the other and the gardens spreading across 100 hectares. Walking in, you will find a sense of deep relaxation washing over you. With a pristine 1.3km private beach, stunning pools, and a private marina.

24 Carat Gold Coffee in Emirates Palace

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240126_125645.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240126_123427.jpg

Inside the hotel, there is a cafe- Le Cafe.
This cafe sits right inside the dome of one of the world’s most luxurious hotels - Emirate Palace. The signature 24-carat gold cappuccino sprinkled with gold flakes, at the price of AED 85. Interesting to have a try.

Last edited by vattyboy : 23rd February 2024 at 13:00.
vattyboy is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 20th February 2024, 13:08   #6
BANNED

Day 4- Abu Dhabi to Dubai

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-screenshot_2024022013212123_3d9111e2d3171bf4882369f490c087b4.jpg

Started driving towards Dubai in a Hyundai Santa Fe by 11.30 am.

Beautiful Roads of Abu Dhabi

Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Morning View

Reached Dubai around lunchtime, the expressways in UAE are so good that they do not tire me at all. But just after entering Dubai, I got stuck in heavy traffic for about 20 minutes.
Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231110151158.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231110151212.jpg

Had Indian Veg Thali at Rasoi Ghar

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240220_133558.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231110152522.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231110153709.jpg

The food was tasty but the price was quite high at 100 AED.

After having a lavish lunch we went to Dubai Gold Souk.

Dubai Gold Souk-

Gold, Gold and Gold everywhere !!
The moment I entered this vibrant market, the dazzle of gold caught my eye from every corner.

The sheer variety of designs, craftsmanship, and quality of gold on display is awe-inspiring. From delicate filigree to bold statement pieces, the range caters to every taste and occasion. What struck me most was the warm hospitality of the shopkeepers, who were not just sellers but storytellers, sharing the narratives behind each unique piece.

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240223_124918.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240223_124905.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240222_19125334.jpeg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240222_19130499.jpeg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240222_19131204.jpeg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240222_19131967.jpeg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240223_124856.jpg

Last edited by vattyboy : 23rd February 2024 at 13:01.
vattyboy is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2024, 13:02   #7
BANNED

Day 5- Dubai

The Dubai Mall-

This is a huge mall probably the biggest mall I have ever been to, Incredibly enormous with every brand and shop that you can think of. Beyond shopping, the mall offers diverse entertainment options, including an Olympic-sized ice rink, a mesmerizing aquarium, and a sprawling indoor theme park.

In my smartwatch, we ended up walking 5 km and still couldn't cover every floor. The mall is huge and to see every part of the mall in a single day requires huge efforts.

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-screenshot_2024022313024943_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-screenshot_2024030811310781_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231112225228.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231113004642.jpg

New Canon EOS R50 Mirrorless Camera-

My old DSLR Nikon 5300 was showing its age. So I purchase this new camera. Cost me 5k less compared to Indian pricing.
Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231113132548.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231113132452.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231113132553.jpg

Dubai Frame-

After some shopping at Dubai Mall, we went to see the Dubai Frame. It looks very good in the afternoon sunlight just like something made up of gold.

One thing to mention here is the queue for entering was very long almost 1.5 hrs long line and due to this Sun had already set by the time we went inside it.
Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240228_15414143.jpeg

Views from the lift while moving upwards-
Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240228_15421374.jpeg

At the top, the floor is made up of Transparent glass-
Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240228_15423752.jpeg

View from the Top of Dubai Frame-
Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240228_15425021.jpeg

Some shows within-
Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240228_15431152.jpeg
Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240228_15432066.jpeg
Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240228_15435597.jpeg

Chevrolet Camaro-

After the Dubai frame, I went to the office of the rental company to exchange Santa Fe with Camaro.
Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20231112_092619.jpg

Last edited by vattyboy : 8th March 2024 at 11:35.
vattyboy is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2024, 14:54   #8
BANNED

Half Desert Road, Dubai

The next morning with Camaro in my hands, How could I miss having some fun on the half-desert road, in Dubai?

Had lots of Fun with Camaro aka Bumblebee in Dubai.

With a 6.2L NA V8 engine producing 455 bhp and 613 nm of torque, the car was ready to fly with just a slight dab on the throttle.

In the sound department, it was matching or even exceeding in some cases with Exotic Italian Beauties.

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-screenshot_2024030214564523_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240302_145858.jpg

Flyby in Camaro, Half Desert Road.

At the Top, Burj Khalifa

The evening plan was to visit the Burj Khalifa and see the fountain show.

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-screenshot_2024030613340647_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240306_133851.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231113002850.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231113002901.jpg

The Dubai Fountain is surrounded by a lot of Restaurants and it is a very happening place. 1 Am midnight feels just like 9 pm.
Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img_20240308_112720.jpg

Last edited by vattyboy : 16th March 2024 at 19:45.
vattyboy is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 8th March 2024, 11:45   #9
BANNED

Al Sufouh Beach, Dubai-

Went to Al Sufouh beach in the morning after breakfast. It is a hidden beach which is less crowded and less famous among tourists so it the the best beach for someone who loves less crowded.

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231113091742.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231113091746.jpg

Driving around Palm Jumeirah-

1. Atlantis The Palm-

2. Atlantis The Royal-

3. Dubai Skyline-

Beautiful Lambo Urus

Dubai Miracle Garden-

Best experience at the Dubai Miracle Garden. The combination of a wide variety of vibrant coloured flowers, creative displays, and photogenic spots made it a truly unforgettable visit. If you're a nature lover, a photography enthusiast, traveller or simply looking for a peaceful escape, the Dubai Miracle Garden is a must-visit destination. One of the highlights of my visit was the Emirates flight covered in with flowers. It was an extraordinary sight. Hats off to the creativity of the garden designers. It is truly a stunning masterpiece

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231113174912.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231113173049.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231113174504.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231113173340.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231113173336.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231113173334.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231113173141.jpg

Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe-img20231113173138.jpg

Last edited by vattyboy : 16th March 2024 at 19:41.
vattyboy is offline   (23) Thanks
Old 17th March 2024, 07:39   #10
Team-BHP Support

re: Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe

Thread moved out from the Assembly Line. Thanks for sharing!
Aditya is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th March 2024, 11:18   #11
BHPian

re: Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe

Amazing travelogue and beautiful pictures, felt like I travelled with you together, hope you had a good time.

OT, just a humble request to please refrain from using mobiles while driving, thank you.
udzgodfather is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th March 2024, 13:10   #12
BHPian

Dubai surely is a captivating place. Nice photographs and travelogue!!

Also, just wanted to point out that when I saw the first SantaFe video, I was thinking why you had chosen to drive on the 2nd lane when cars were passing you on to your right. In the UAE, even if you are driving at the speed limit, you shouldn't stay on the fast/overtaking lane. You have to move back to your lane after overtaking unless you are driving an emergency vehicle.

Last edited by --gKrish-- : 17th March 2024 at 13:11.
--gKrish-- is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 18th March 2024, 11:28   #13
BHPian

Re: Multi Emirates - A vacation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a Chevrolet Camaro and new-gen Santa Fe

Wait a minute..
Did I read it right? No Indian food and then you had Idli Sambar?

Anyways, nice pictures and that sound of the Camaro was terrific!
unoczar is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks