Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd February 2023, 13:11   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Coastal Karnataka - Cracking Thunder with a Mahindra XUV500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff9091 View Post
lovely pictures, shows coastal Karnataka in all her glory. As a a MAHE student myself, you've given me a bucket list of Sunday drives with my friends I aim on completing in a few weekends.

Cheers
Cliff
Thank you! Please make liberal use of the save feature on GMaps. Freely trust dams and water bodies as they have good sights attached to them.

If you need intel on locations, hit up the staff at Swathi Bar & Restaurant. Good food and good intel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyt2090 View Post
Awesome pictures, driving on coastal areas is a different feel, A Konkan coast trip is in my list.
Cheers
Thanks! Yes you should! The entire set right from Kollam and all the way up to Goa is fantastic. In fact, if time permits, you can do a full chin sweep from Pondicherry in the east to Goa in the west only on costal roads.
I'm planning to do that someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megazoid View Post
Fantastic read and pictures. The XUV is a very good and fast car and the driving bits were special. Some lovely roads indeed that side.
Thank you so much! XUV has changed my perspective on SUVs forever. I subbed back immediately to your channel and you've got way nicer stuff.
Apparently I've been subbed to your channel for quite some time using my secret channel.
vredesbyrd is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks