Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2022, 07:23   #16
BHPian

Re: Himalayas calling: 15 cars, 58 humans, 22 days and a lifetime worth of memories

Quite comprehensively put forth travelator. I’m impressed with the Chevrolet Beat that has accompanied you guys on this trip. How could the driver of this car manage those treacherous terrains, that too keeping up with he rest of the convoy?
Also did all the cars in the convoy drive from Bangalore? Or joined enroute?

Last edited by Gypsian : 30th July 2022 at 07:27.
Old 1st August 2022, 18:35   #17
BANNED

Re: Himalayas calling: 15 cars, 58 humans, 22 days and a lifetime worth of memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsian View Post
Quite comprehensively put forth travelator. I’m impressed with the Chevrolet Beat that has accompanied you guys on this trip. How could the driver of this car manage those treacherous terrains, that too keeping up with he rest of the convoy?
I totally second this thought as in how did a Chevrolet beat manage to cross all those difficult terrains. Nonetheless awesome trip report, you have given out a great itinerary.Will definitely use it for my next road trip which we are planning for Ladakh.
Old 2nd August 2022, 17:47   #18
BHPian

Nice written Travelator. First time i'm hearing about this type of group drive and is definitely a good option for us in South to plan our Leh trip. While driving solo has its own merits, such group drives are for those people who prefer company while still having the privacy, comfort and satisfaction of driving their own car.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope to realize this dream drive one day.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks