Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2022, 16:52   #16
BHPian

Re: 6000 km, 7 States, 2 plates of Kolhapuri chicken and 1 orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankur@VNS View Post

...quite tempting for your fellow friend to join your company for obvious reasons.
I made him pay for petrol I see that you're from Varanasi. Am planning to drive down to Kolkata in March-April. What would you suggest or advice for the drive from Varanasi to Bengal border? Am planning to take Delhi-Lucknow-Varanasi-Dhanbad-Burdwan-Kolkata.
Old 13th January 2022, 16:55   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by allinbalance View Post
do you or anyone have any experience driving / photo-blogging in Western Rajasthan? Say the Jaipur - Bikaner - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Ajmer - Jaipur circuit?
Apart from Udaipur and Jaipur, I have driven to Jaisalmer, have stopped in Bikaner and been to Jodhpur also driving. The highways are good across Rajasthan to go to the places you have mentioned. Gone are the days of bad roads. Go with no worries. If you want to know anything in particular, let me know.
driver52001 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th January 2022, 11:46   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver52001 View Post

Some days later we prepped for the ride to our next destination - Surathkal, a clean, green and quiet beach town 20 km from Mangaluru in Karnataka.

Fish thaali in Karwar, on the Karnataka-Goa border, and filter coffee in Udupi really charged up the drive to Surathkal, where we reached in no time and stayed at a friend's house, just a 10-minute walk from a white, sandy beach.

We chilled at Surathkal for two days, visited Mangaluru and enjoyed ghee roast chicken and gadbad ice-cream.
Delighted to see mention of Surathkal in a travelogue of someone from Delhi.
Thats my hometown. Glad you enjoyed your stay there.
thirugata is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks