Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th February 2021, 22:19   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Sea, Sand and the Sun! Road Trip from Kolkata to Puri – The soul of incredible India

Excellent traveloge and some stunning pics there! Tata should pic some your pics for their Nexon pamphlets, looks awesome.
arun_josie is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 11th February 2021, 23:40   #17
BHPian

Re: Sea, Sand and the Sun! Road Trip from Kolkata to Puri – The soul of incredible India

Most excellent. Wonderful pictures of both the place and the car. Learnt a lot about the sun temple.

Love the blue on the Nexon! Excited to think that soon you will be able to do the same trip as yours in a Nexon EV. Who would have thought that.
hell_raiser is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th February 2021, 00:50   #18
BHPian

Absolutely stunning pictures and an equally wonderful travelogue Sujoy76 ! I haven't seen such brilliant shots of the Puri beaches in a long long time. The pod of dolphins at Satapada were an icing on the cake.Rated a well deserved 5 stars! Thanks for sharing with us
turboNath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th February 2021, 08:14   #19
BHPian

Good one. You had a solid trip after the pandemic.
Since the pandemic i have come to my hometown i.e Bhubaneswar in odisha in my car. I am exploring all these places in my own car.
I must say Odisha has so much breathtaking beauties that you would like to visit again and again.
redcruiser is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th February 2021, 20:57   #20
BHPian

Beautiful post. Loved the pictures and the beautiful write-up! No doubt the pandemic has changed our lives and our cars have become dearer and dearer than ever, its the only place now we find solace on our long journeys.

Happy to see that you and your family had a wonderful time. Cheers!
ThatCarGuy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th February 2021, 00:11   #21
BHPian

Superbly narrated travelogue coupled with stunning photos. Puri displayed in a different canvas on multiple colours and mood. Nexon is looking amazing through your lens and photography skills. Really loved it.
Travelmania is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th February 2021, 10:11   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
Excellent traveloge and some stunning pics there! Tata should pic some your pics for their Nexon pamphlets, looks awesome.
Thank You sir. It's the bond between me and Nexon, that i try to portray through my photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell_raiser View Post
Most excellent. Wonderful pictures of both the place and the car. Learnt a lot about the sun temple.

Love the blue on the Nexon! Excited to think that soon you will be able to do the same trip as yours in a Nexon EV. Who would have thought that.
Thank You. I would surely love to drive a Nexon EV some time in future but IMHO it'll take some more time for infrastructure development. then only we can plan about longer road trips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboNath View Post
Absolutely stunning pictures and an equally wonderful travelogue Sujoy76 ! I haven't seen such brilliant shots of the Puri beaches in a long long time. The pod of dolphins at Satapada were an icing on the cake.Rated a well deserved 5 stars! Thanks for sharing with us
You are right. The pod of dolphins were icing on the cake. Many travellers have returned from satapada without seeing dolphins and on that count I feel we were lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcruiser View Post
Good one. You had a solid trip after the pandemic.
Since the pandemic i have come to my hometown i.e Bhubaneswar in odisha in my car. I am exploring all these places in my own car.
I must say Odisha has so much breathtaking beauties that you would like to visit again and again.
IMHO Odisha is underratd as a tourist destination. For many of the tourists Odisha is synonymous with Puri only but this is place many more to offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCarGuy View Post
Beautiful post. Loved the pictures and the beautiful write-up! No doubt the pandemic has changed our lives and our cars have become dearer and dearer than ever, its the only place now we find solace on our long journeys.

Happy to see that you and your family had a wonderful time. Cheers!
The pandemic has changed many equations. Road trippers are happy to be back on the roads. I feel this pandemic has created more road trippers. Due to safety concern many people are now preferring to travel by their own cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelmania View Post
Superbly narrated travelogue coupled with stunning photos. Puri displayed in a different canvas on multiple colours and mood. Nexon is looking amazing through your lens and photography skills. Really loved it.
Thank You. I wanted to capture the sun with the sea. This was my second encounter with sea and sun after Mandarmani. Happy with the result.
Sujoy76 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks