Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th July 2021, 16:18   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Grand Tour of Switzerland in a Range Rover Sport

Finally completed the whole log and by god, what a journey it was.. phew. Everything fell in place and the happy pictures tells the stories that you two have experienced. Fantastic viewing Blackpearl and thanks for sharing the magical pictures with us. Each picture is magnificent and I really loved the picture where you are setting the tripod with the clouds on the background and the lovely RR in the foreground. Keep travelling and enthral us with forever,

Regards.
ABHI_1512 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th July 2021, 18:32   #47
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
Stunning log as usual!
How did you find the trails to go offroad?
Thanks Dry Ice! We found the trails just by looking out for offbeat roads that branched out from the main roads and did not have any motor vehicle restriction signs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketan007 View Post
And, these are some amazing pictures of Switzerland. Seems like a readymade itinerary for exploring the beautiful country.

This was your second time through Eurotunnel, right?
Thanks ketan007! Actually this was the first time through Eurotunnel. The second one was in the winter which I mentioned in the travelogue https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/trave...ver-sport.html (White Alps to the Blue Mediterranean in a Range Rover Sport). However I finished that travelogue first

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
You stole my words. I was initially reading and then just scrolling as the good snaps kept coming on and on and on!
Great to see the D850 in action!
Thanks ampere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prakritij View Post
Lovely, amazing, spell-binding etc and such words will not justify how I am feeling right now after looking at the TL/pics. Switzerland is really very beautiful and thank you so much for giving us a virtual tour.
Thanks Prakritij!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHI_1512 View Post
Each picture is magnificent and I really loved the picture where you are setting the tripod with the clouds on the background and the lovely RR in the foreground. Keep travelling and enthral us with forever
Thanks ABHI_1512! Rajsri had taken that picture while I was busy clicking the RRS, will pass on the compliments to her

Last edited by BlackPearl : 12th July 2021 at 18:35.
BlackPearl is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2021, 10:41   #48
Team-BHP Support

Awesome pics, and a lovely writeup, to take us along the journey.
Really glad to see you guys are making the most of the resources at your disposal, with regards to time, car, photography gear and your planning.

To quote an evergreen statement seen on the Travelogues section : "Nice pics, keep them coming!".
benbsb29 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2021, 00:21   #49
BHPian

I really cannot believe that I am reading this travelogue after such a long time after being published! It is probably one of the best and most informative Swiss travelogues I have come across, and definitely the one with the best of pictures. Switzerland really came alive with the quaint villages, sumptuous food and the oh-so-perfect countryside. One of the real 5-star travelogues!
GhostRider28 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks