Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2020, 09:28   #1

Pune to Malshej: Beautiful nature visit with a Kia Carnival

I have taken Kia Carnival in march 2020 and due to lockdown not able to travel much so this weekend visited all time favorite Malshej.

It is really fun to drive Kia with whole family.
Kids love sunroof very much as 2 sunroofs are there no fight both can have separate.

I love this car mainly due to smooth drive, lot of space, comfortable to drive on highway.

I feel it is one of the good choice, slight problem I felt is about ground clearance on bumpy village roads.

Missed visiting Malshej in rainy season, but visited it today. Roads are ok, at some places not good.

Please note Malshej view points are not open for tourists. Police at every view point. No gathering allowed. After police left at 5 pm, I could quickly visit view point at my own risk.

MTDC view point is open by walking. It was nice weather and lovely walk at MTDC view point, recommend visiting it.

Today visited Malshej agro tourism resort just for information, nice place for family get together and relaxing. I recommend it.
http://www.malshejagro.com/v1/index.aspx
Malshej agro tourism and farm

Few other resorts-
https://www.sajresort.com/saj-by-the-lake-malshej/...
Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation https://g.co/kgs/AxFvvk
Attached Thumbnails
Pune to Malshej: Beautiful nature visit with a Kia Carnival-m1.jpg  

Pune to Malshej: Beautiful nature visit with a Kia Carnival-m2.jpg  

Pune to Malshej: Beautiful nature visit with a Kia Carnival-m3.jpg  

Pune to Malshej: Beautiful nature visit with a Kia Carnival-m4.jpg  

Pune to Malshej: Beautiful nature visit with a Kia Carnival-m5.jpg  

Pune to Malshej: Beautiful nature visit with a Kia Carnival-m6.jpg  

Pune to Malshej: Beautiful nature visit with a Kia Carnival-m7.jpg  

Pune to Malshej: Beautiful nature visit with a Kia Carnival-m9.jpg  

Pune to Malshej: Beautiful nature visit with a Kia Carnival-m10.jpg  

Pune to Malshej: Beautiful nature visit with a Kia Carnival-m12.jpg  

VTCarlove is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 17th October 2020, 13:16   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Pune to Malshej: Beautiful nature visit with a Kia Carnival

Very well written. Thanks for sharing the beauty of this place with us.
Malshej is one beautiful place that I'd love to tread anytime. It is not the destination as such; it is but the stupendous drive and the locations enroute.

I drove to Malshej from Mumbai in 2014 with fellow Bhpian EagleEye and is one of the most memorable monsoon drives I've ever had. So much so that I had penned in a travelogue too. Two jobless Bhpians at Malshej Ghats. I'd say the best part of the drive was when the waterfall plummeting onto the road took us by surprise. I don't know whether it was a perennial fall or just seasonal due to the heavy rains then.

Thanks again for sharing your trip with us and rekindling very fine memories.
dhanushmenon is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th October 2020, 14:06   #3
BHPian

Beautiful place and nice pictures, probably the very first Travelogue here with the massive Kia Carnival. Congratulations for your first Travelogue and wish you conquer the whole country on the Carnival. I so dearly waited for the Carnival to launch before I ended up purchasing the Crysta last year. Great car, enjoy tons of miles on it.
Old 18th October 2020, 01:28   #4

Thanks I had 2 Innova first and do not want to take 3rd time also Merc A180 was small for long drives.

I tried all options GLS, Audi Q7, BMW X5, Fortunear, Ford, Merc V class but looking at size, space and price Kia is best suits for long drives.

Malshej is dream place and we often visit it due to nature, waterfall and our beautiful farms are there.

Yes it is my first Travelogue in fact so happy to get it published, thanks to admin and everyone around.

I am passionate about travelling and driven in India lot and few trips in the Netherlands and Germany during business visit.

Membership I tried few times to get Team-bhp but it took few attempts but now I am happy first Travelogue got published so I have more energy to write about last week kokan trip.

Kia is good car and value for money and atleast I found it is head turner at public places, enjoying that attention.
Old 7th February 2023, 08:20   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats on the Carnival. How is the car holding up after 2.5 years? Time to write an overall ownership thread?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks