Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th January 2020, 17:56   #16
BHPian

Re: Rajasthan in a Zoom Car Scorpio

Nice travelogue.

Jaisalmer is a beautiful town. I hope you also saw the beautiful Havelis inside the town. I stayed inside the fort and views from the top of the fort are simply beautiful.

Camel rides are painful. We endured it for one hour and then our open air camping experience was cut short due to sandstorm and rains in the month of October 19.

Am I missing some details in your travelogue but there is Jaswant Thada which is close to the Mehrangarh fort. Also Umaid Bhavan palace in Jodhpur is good for one time visit.
rst89 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th January 2020, 12:48   #17
BHPian

Re: Rajasthan in a Zoom Car Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by rst89 View Post
Nice travelogue.

Jaisalmer is a beautiful town. I hope you also saw the beautiful Havelis inside the town. I stayed inside the fort and views from the top of the fort are simply beautiful.
Thanks for your kind words.

We saw the Havelis, we liked them very much. We didn't take a lot of photos because it was really crowded and the pathways and stairways were really narrow, and therefore I missed putting it up on this travelogue. The view from the terrace was very beautiful.

Quote:
Camel rides are painful. We endured it for one hour and then our open air camping experience was cut short due to sandstorm and rains in the month of October 19.
Camel rides take some getting used to, especially for men.

Quote:
Am I missing some details in your travelogue but there is Jaswant Thada which is close to the Mehrangarh fort. Also Umaid Bhavan palace in Jodhpur is good for one time visit.
We didn't go to Jaswant Thada, because one of our daughters got really tired and wanted to return to the room after seeing the Mehrang fort.

We couldn't go to Umed Bhavan because it was closed to the public due to the Maharaja's birthday.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks