Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2020, 00:25   #31
Team-BHP Support

Re: Bangalore to Leh - 3 of us and our XUV500

Quote:
Originally Posted by supreddy77 View Post
I would start with a salute to Indian Army and our great nation before I start this trip log.
Just wanted to point out that your Travelogue was a HUGE hit on our Team-BHP's Facebook page!

Look at the number of likes, shares & comments on the facebook post!
Name:  Annotation 20200508 002214.png
Views: 887
Size:  200.0 KB

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th May 2020 at 00:27.
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2020, 10:00   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Just wanted to point out that your Travelogue was a HUGE hit on our Team-BHP's Facebook page!

Look at the number of likes, shares & comments
Thanks Rehaan for sharing this...
Old 10th May 2020, 08:52   #33
BHPian

Wow, awesome trip! Have to admire your grit! Driving for 12-15 kms is no joke, and its even more hard for passengers to just sit in the vehicle.

Great pics and Ladakh looks wonderful! Want to visit it sometime, but I don't think I want to do it by road! Very well written engaging travelogue, read it in one shot. I guess the experience is something that you will enjoy for a long time!
sanchari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th May 2020, 18:24   #34

Congrats Man !

Bengaluru to Leh ... its not everyone's cup of tea. I live in Delhi and even going from Delhi to Leh requires a lot of planning.

The photos and description is interesting, I wish there were more photographs, specially of the different instances you've mentioned like the difficult water crossings, unnamed diversions etc. That'd have been even more helpful for the readers.

I went to Spiti Valley in my XUV last year (June 2019) so I can correlate with the problems you must have faced. 1 good thing we did was that we downloaded offline google maps on all our phones, so even when the network wasn't available (which was the case for most of the route) we had no problem in navigation. Google maps (and the Android Auto) saved us a number of time on that route.

Hats Off again to your spirit brother !
jalaj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th May 2020, 21:42   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalaj View Post
The photos and description is interesting, I wish there were more photographs, specially of the different instances you've mentioned like the difficult water crossings, unnamed diversions etc. That'd have been even more helpful for the readers.
Hey, thanks buddy. I too wish we had taken photos of the water crossings, but that point we were all focused getting across without any major damage than taking photos. We took a video at one of the crossings, I will process that and add.
supreddy77 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks