Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2020, 20:07   #16

Re: Monsoon drive to Vizag and Araku Valley in a Ford Figo S

Excellent travelogue. The pictures really depict the beauty of Vizag. By the way, there is no mention of the TU 142 Aircraft museum. Did you miss this one ?

There are couple of places I would suggest if you plan to visit Vizag again. One is Jagadamba center, which is where the oldest movie theatre of Vizag stands by and very popular shopping place, and the other is the Aircraft museum.
dg2332 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th January 2020, 15:25   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics View Post
By any chance did you visit Erra Matti Dibbalu, red sand dunes at Bheemili. Some of my friends from Vizag say, it is a secluded place and may not be a good idea to take family with
Actually we have visited only three places (Ross Hill, Tenneti Beach and Kailashgiri) at Vizag. We planned in such way because we were travelling with our 3 years kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haisaikat View Post
And may i tell you this comes right on time when i am about to make this trip by end of this month with wife, kid and inlaws. Thank you so much for the details and this will surely be of help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordlover88 View Post
I am planning a roadtrip to vizag soon & your travelogue will be very helpful for me. Thank's a lot for sharing.
Glad to know that Saikat and Fordlover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWAllstar View Post
I know it is some time now and already a new year, if you can post few statistics of the Car.
I will try to post a long term review of my Figo S in future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanushmenon View Post
Very nicely written travelogue Kousikjana. Unless you had mentioned, I wouldn't have fathomed this was your first travelogue. This is so beautifully covered and neatly detailed.

Wishing you many many more miles on the rubber and travelogues to come.
Thank you Dhanush. Lessons learnt from previous TeamBHP travelogues helped here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg2332 View Post
By the way, there is no mention of the TU 142 Aircraft museum. Did you miss this one ?

There are couple of places I would suggest if you plan to visit Vizag again. One is Jagadamba center, which is where the oldest movie theatre of Vizag stands by and very popular shopping place, and the other is the Aircraft museum.
Thanks. We must visit these places in our next trip to Vizag.
kousikjana is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th January 2020, 15:50   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by haisaikat View Post
turned out this is only visible in the desktop version but not in the mobile layout.
It is available but not very intuitive to figure out. The phone screen rotation needs to be in landscape orientation and then the rating option will show up. By default we usually use mobile in portrait orientation and the rating option doesn't show up probably because there is not enough pixel width available to feature it.
Thermodynamics is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks