Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2019, 11:52   #16
BHPian

Re: Got Leh'd : A dream come true trip!

Really amazing photologue!
I'm sure your reading preparations have helped in crafting such nice shots. The dominant bluish shades in sky and water shots is defenitely looking rich.
ashikthomson is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2019, 15:16   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Maddy, man I envy you!
That was a very nicely written log. The photographs were captivating and I couldn't take my eyes off them. Each one better than the other.

Thanks a lot for bringing this beauty to us. Happy travelling.
dhanushmenon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2019, 21:42   #18
BHPian

Wow!. I just literally traveled to Himalayas with you. Beautiful pictures made this travelogue wonderful. Your travelogue ignited the passion to visit the mighty Himalayas. Keep traveling and share your wonderful memories.

Thanks,
TK
TorqueKnight is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th July 2019, 15:39   #19
BHPian

Wow. This place is amazing. And the blog is written really well. This reminded me my ride to Leh. This is one of the best pic I have ever taken on camera.
Attached Thumbnails
Got Leh'd : A dream come true trip!-lamayuru-monastery.jpg  

Sunny_ST3 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th July 2019, 12:19   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhar's View Post
@Maddy3008
Fantastic photographs. Loved it all. Especially the slow shutter on praying wheels (with one stationary wheel) and two more photos from the Hunder landscape.

Looks like you were staying somewhere near Nature's Land where I stayed last year.

Rated 5 stars!
Thanks mate ! In Nubra, we stayed for 2 nights - one of the locations was Nubra mystic meadows and Yak which was pre-booked. The second night was a last minute change of itenary, so we stayed at a home stay that was in the Diskit village. I don't recall the name now, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikthomson View Post
Really amazing photologue!
I'm sure your reading preparations have helped in crafting such nice shots. The dominant bluish shades in sky and water shots is defenitely looking rich.
Thanks ashikthomson ! Yes they have definitely helped. Earlier I used to click thinking the gear will make the scene look good. Reading about landscape photography especially about composition made me realize the value of placing the right objects in the scene and giving a thought about the photo I am about to click. I had even made a list of the kind of pics I should be able to click and where I might find that opportunity. Lot of photographers suggest spending at least a week at one place to get the right photo - location, setting, light, environment, mood, etc. Of course, salaried people like me can't afford a 45 days holiday. My lack of time made me do google research before going. That definitely helped.

Secondly, it made me realize the value of tripod and remote shutter. This trip I had almost 40% keeper photos compared to 15-20% earlier for landscapes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanushmenon View Post
Maddy, man I envy you!
That was a very nicely written log. The photographs were captivating and I couldn't take my eyes off them. Each one better than the other.

Thanks a lot for bringing this beauty to us. Happy travelling.
Hehehe. I can't blame you. Ladakh is such a beautiful place it makes me go again after reading someone else's travelogue. Thanks for the kind words !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueKnight View Post
Wow!. I just literally traveled to Himalayas with you. Beautiful pictures made this travelogue wonderful. Your travelogue ignited the passion to visit the mighty Himalayas. Keep traveling and share your wonderful memories.

Thanks,
TK
Thanks TorqueKnight ! I can't wish for a better appreciation note You made my day !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny_ST3 View Post
Wow. This place is amazing. And the blog is written really well. This reminded me my ride to Leh. This is one of the best pic I have ever taken on camera.
Thanks Sunny ! Seems like we stopped at the exact same place for the exact same pic. Great minds think alike

PS: Realized after posting that this is my 100th post on T-BHP.

Last edited by Maddy3008 : 26th July 2019 at 12:21. Reason: 100th post
Maddy3008 is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks