Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2018, 23:23   #31
BHPian

Re: Beautiful Bhutan in a Duster AWD

Wonderful Travelogue Pawan ! Rated 5 Star ! I just recollected all the beautiful memories of my Trip to Bhutan Last year in 2017 and again recently in 2018. Just made me nostalgic.

Bhutan is a wonderful peace loving quaint place and one can visit this country endless times if the soul is in quest of tranquility.

A similar snap of my "Forgotten Hero" (the Figo) w.r.t. the Teaser Pic of your Travelogue !!
Beautiful Bhutan in a Duster AWD-p7.d6-18.jpg

Sharing some recent pictures of my trip to Bhutan in the XUV500 AWD :
Beautiful Bhutan in a Duster AWD-img_7189.jpg

Beautiful Bhutan in a Duster AWD-img_7269.jpg

Beautiful Bhutan in a Duster AWD-img_7270.jpg

Beautiful Bhutan in a Duster AWD-img_7209.jpg

Keep sharing such crisp Travelogues; just love them !!
AJ-got-BHP is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st November 2018, 17:26   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARAY View Post
Beautiful Blog PapaDa, drool worthy scenic pictures of the landscape. I came 1600 kms to do Bhutan from Hyderabad the week before Durga Puja but didn't proceed assuming too many tourists + cloudy overcast sky, I guess I was very wrong and should have done the Bhutan circuit from Hyderabad. Will try again in Jan 2019. As BlackPerl said, I too would love to cover bit more into Eastern Bhutan because I would need to travel 1600kms again otherwise.
I would be bugging You, Blackperl,Samba very soon along with Danush who has already helped me with lot of info.

Keep travelling and sharing such beautiful blogs.
Thanks a lot Aritra. PapaDa sounds wacky . I almost thought I would bump into you in Bhutan till you clarified your postponed plan. Would explore more of eastern Bhutan next time & will probably be taking tips from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutripta View Post
Wonder whether there is a rule/ law against 'crossdressing'!
Not aware of that Sutripta Da, but saw many boards outside government institutions (like the Immigration Department, RSTA etc) stating that Bhutanese nationals have to compulsorily be in their national dress if inside the premises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ-got-BHP View Post
Wonderful Travelogue Pawan ! Rated 5 Star ! I just recollected all the beautiful memories of my Trip to Bhutan Last year in 2017 and again recently in 2018. Just made me nostalgic.
Thanks a lot Arav !! Lovely pictures !!

Regards,

Pawan
PapaBravo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2018, 19:36   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaBravo View Post
Not aware of that Sutripta Da, but saw many boards outside government institutions (like the Immigration Department, RSTA etc) stating that Bhutanese nationals have to compulsorily be in their national dress if inside the premises.
Previously it was all government employees at work.

Regards
Sutripta
Sutripta is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2018, 16:41   #34
BHPian

Very nice travelogue, Pawan! In fact, I started reading it when it was posted but couldn't complete. I read it from start today and it was brilliant. In fact, both of you doing the hike till Tiger's Nest is indeed commendable. Another bucket list item of ours.

Thanks for posting and keep traveling. Rated 5*.
gearhead_mait is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th November 2018, 10:38   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead_mait View Post
Very nice travelogue, Pawan! In fact, I started reading it when it was posted but couldn't complete. I read it from start today and it was brilliant. In fact, both of you doing the hike till Tiger's Nest is indeed commendable. Another bucket list item of ours.

Thanks for posting and keep traveling. Rated 5*.
Thanks Soumyajit. Tiger's Nest is indeed a beautiful hike !!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks