Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd May 2012, 15:32   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: US West Coast-East Coast : 15 days of work & fun !!!

I am a huge fan of powerful sedans and never liked SUV ( atleast the Indian ones) but, if i ever buy an SUV then it will be this luxury SUV

Presenting the "Cadillac Escalade ESV" the most gorgeous looking SUV that I ever laid my eyes on (a Lincoln Navigator comes close)

Loved this beautiful color too !!!
Attached Thumbnails
US West Coast-East Coast : 15 days of work & fun !!!-img_1529.jpg  

US West Coast-East Coast : 15 days of work & fun !!!-img_1527.jpg  

US West Coast-East Coast : 15 days of work & fun !!!-img_1530.jpg  

US West Coast-East Coast : 15 days of work & fun !!!-img_1532.jpg  

US West Coast-East Coast : 15 days of work & fun !!!-img_1531.jpg  

mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd May 2012, 16:43   #47
BHPian

Man, thanks again. Brought back my memories from the time I used to live in the Boston area and countless other trips to that place. Boston is really beautiful in summers and of course during fall. Fall is one time when Boston and surrounding areas should not be missed. My daily drive back then used to take me through I495 which had so many orchards on both sides of it and during fall it seemed like you are driving through heaven. Beautiful place, if one can learn to endure the snow during the winters.
samarjitdhar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2012, 12:47   #48
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samarjitdhar View Post
Man, thanks again. Brought back my memories from the time I used to live in the Boston area and countless other trips to that place. Boston is really beautiful in summers and of course during fall. Fall is one time when Boston and surrounding areas should not be missed
Yeah, This was my third visit to Boston and for the first time during early summer. I spent around 4 months once in peak winter in Boston so I know what your saying about terrible snow it gets. But, I like that snow covered Boston too, its got a charm of its own.

During that visit, I used to work in Cambridge and travel daily from Marlborough which was a 40mile one way trip.

Anyways, here are some pictures of much talked, impractical for regular roads and wide as a barn vehicle- HUMMER

US West Coast-East Coast : 15 days of work & fun !!!-20120406_185317.jpg

US West Coast-East Coast : 15 days of work & fun !!!-20120406_185333.jpg

US West Coast-East Coast : 15 days of work & fun !!!-img_1373.jpg

US West Coast-East Coast : 15 days of work & fun !!!-img_1675.jpg

US West Coast-East Coast : 15 days of work & fun !!!-img_1334.jpg

This house was two houses away from sister's house. Seemed to be a American TBHP'ian. House had an american flag on the porch and owned these 2 beauties, Range Rover and Hummer.

I could also see a Harley Davidson parked inside

US West Coast-East Coast : 15 days of work & fun !!!-img_1467.jpg
Old 23rd May 2012, 14:39   #49
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I spotted one of my most favorite american car. The mighty Corvette !!!

By luck or sheer coincidence, I saw the same color car twice in different cities.

Only regret that it was not a color that suits it. I prefer the canary yellow which is synonmous for the big "C"

This was seen at Wrentham Village, MA
Ah, the glorious C5. This is the C5 Convertible. This incidentally was the last generation of the 'vette to have pop-up lights. Loved cars with those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
This one was practically flying in the fast lane somewhere outside of Seattle Suburbs
And this is the C6 Z06. The hotter version of the standard V8 Corvette. The one that disappointed us all when the new-gen was introduced with regular fixed lights. But still, is a mad car.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks