Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2011, 20:38   #31
BHPian

Re: Hyderabad To Konaseema And Beyond - Summer Visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by octane78 View Post
Shashi
Thanks a ton, Shashi.

I have observed on the net that many operators offer the boat cum stay as a package which includes pick up and drop from Rajahmundry station.

Considering that the price is 400 for the boat and 1000 for the hut, is 1700 all inclusive package worth it especially in the situation that I am planning the trip during school vacations and that the booking nitty gritty will become the headache of an agent allowing my not to worry for such mundane issues!
Old 28th June 2011, 23:42   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyd_traveller View Post
Thanks a ton, Shashi.

I have observed on the net that many operators offer the boat cum stay as a package which includes pick up and drop from Rajahmundry station.

Considering that the price is 400 for the boat and 1000 for the hut, is 1700 all inclusive package worth it especially in the situation that I am planning the trip during school vacations and that the booking nitty gritty will become the headache of an agent allowing my not to worry for such mundane issues!
That is a cool deal as you would not have to worry about anything.

One small note: We go there to enjoy the calm and serene atmosphere of the place but the boat operators tend to spoit it by playing jarring telugu music songs(Also included would be some dance programs organised which would be pathetic to watch). So make sure you choose a seat on the boat away from the huge speakers and definetly choose a seat on the above deck where you would have cool breeze and a better view of the surroundings, if you dont find any proper seat and end up beside the speaker and you find the music irritating just ensure that you pull the wires attached to the speaker . We did that thrice and the 4th time we had a heated arguement with the operator and I threatened that I would throw the speaker in the water and I did not want to change my place as I was having a great view of the PAPI hills. So finally they obliged and palced the speaker at the other end of the boat far far away from us.
Old 5th July 2011, 21:46   #33
BHPian

After seeing your travellogue the bug bit us and we were off on a trip to Konaseema on the 1st of July and returned on the 4th. Will post a new travellogue soon.
Old 6th July 2011, 07:18   #34
BHPian

Quote:
we were off on a trip to Konaseema on the 1st of July and returned on the 4th. Will post a new travellogue soon.
Do not forget to give me all the tips on 10th when we meet for http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...-meets-46.html
Old 6th July 2011, 09:28   #35
BHPian

Quote:
After seeing your travellogue the bug bit us and we were off on a trip to Konaseema on the 1st of July and returned on the 4th. Will post a new travellogue soon.
Konaseema would have been awesome after the initial monsoon showers. Looking forward for TL and pictures.
Old 19th July 2011, 16:15   #36
BHPian

Just returned from a trip to Konaseema on my Punto from Bangalore . This was the first time I took my car outside Karnataka. I find that the traffic has become very bad and unbearable in some of the bigger towns like Amalapuram, Razole, Malikipuram etc.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks