Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th March 2010, 19:13   #16
BHPian

e-biz, congrats ! When did you book ? I know many BHPians will be having a laugh at this question as I ask this to every new Figo owner on this forum. When they says they booked after me, I have that feeling of - Oh my God, why not for me !!! Still, feel happy to see one more Figo owner on T-BHP and I hope to join the group soon. Enjoy your ride and wish many many safe miles !
Old 30th March 2010, 19:40   #17
BHPian

Congrats Ebiz on acquiring the Figo and sharing your buying experience. Please post some pics soon.

Cheers!!!
Old 30th March 2010, 21:21   #18
Senior - BHPian

My O my , its raining FIGO here .
Congrats Sir, upload some picture .
Also share some buying experience .
Cheers
Old 30th March 2010, 21:43   #19
Senior - BHPian

e-biz, congrats.

Its raining Figo's here. First Punto/Linea and now the Figo. Seems this is all set to a best seller in the segment.
Old 31st March 2010, 17:34   #20
BHPian

Congrats e-biz,
Do post some pics also the otr price.
Why did u not consider the ritz vdi abs?
Old 1st April 2010, 14:08   #21
BHPian

Dear All...Thanks for all your wishes...Am on vacation and hence unable to take any picture of my car..am back to India on 6th...Will post pictures then.

Note: The mat set / mud guard offered by Ford as part of the essential pack costs Rs.2000/-. Boot mat (rubber) and mud flaps are good but the other mats (in the front & back floor) are fabric (not rubber) and catches dirt easily. Mat set is optional. Perhaps others can take a cue from it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio07 View Post
congrats on your figo, waiting for mine when did you book it??
Thanks scorpio07. I booked mine on the 14th of Mar 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElantraGT View Post
Congrats E-Biz. Do post the pictures of your car. After the first service your FE will increase. Keep the revvs between the prescirbed limits and do a proper run in of your engine. This will give you an absolutely gem of an engine.
Thank you for your suggestion ElantraGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiren959 View Post
Congrats on your new buy, even I have booked a same TDCi ZXi yesterday only but white colour with black(ebony) interior plastic.
Dealer is pushing me to go for Coral plastic as it is ready with him but I will wait for 20days for black IP.
20 days is worth the wait hiren959. Ebony dash is so much classier than the coral red dash in my opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by recshenoy View Post
congrats dude. drive safe! Please post the split up of OTR? Any plans to mod the ICE?
we are awaiting pics!
Ex-showroom price - 4,96,900
Insurance - 14,971
Registration and 3rd year extended warranty - 52,242
Essential Pack:
1) Mat & mudflap set - 2000
2) 3M paint protetion - Didn't opt for paint protection (was quoted Rs.3300/-, planning to do it as part of first service)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang.101 View Post
Congrats on your new figo, i am sure that the gearing problem you are facing is because your earlier car was a petrol & diesels are a little bit different. Also if you need any support from my side then PM me as i will be unsubscribing to this thread soon.
Thanks Mustang. Will PM you if i require any support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revy View Post
e-biz, congrats ! When did you book ? I know many BHPians will be having a laugh at this question as I ask this to every new Figo owner on this forum. When they says they booked after me, I have that feeling of - Oh my God, why not for me !!! Still, feel happy to see one more Figo owner on T-BHP and I hope to join the group soon. Enjoy your ride and wish many many safe miles !
I booked mine on the 14th of Mar 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by panks15 View Post
Congrats e-biz,
Do post some pics also the otr price.
Why did u not consider the ritz vdi abs?
Uncomfortable rear bench, claustrophobic feeling at the rear and i felt the Figo was a good built car than the ritz
Old 1st April 2010, 14:41   #22
BHPian

Congrats on your Figo e-biz.
Which dealer did you book from? Do let us know of your dealership experience. And waiting eagerly for the Pictures.
Old 1st April 2010, 15:29   #23
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-biz View Post
Uncomfortable rear bench, claustrophobic feeling at the rear and i felt the Figo was a good built car than the ritz
What about the rear seat leg room? How would you rate them?
Old 1st April 2010, 16:23   #24
BHPian

Congratulations on your new car. Even I have made up my mind to go for the Figo. I will soon be a Figo customer as well.
Old 1st April 2010, 17:49   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by trrk View Post
Hi,

What about the rear seat leg room? How would you rate them?
You don't have as much space as in the Indica Vista, but definitely better than swift / Ritz. Due to the design of the front seats, you can stretch your legs under the front seats
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigneshA View Post
Congrats on your Figo e-biz.
Which dealer did you book from? Do let us know of your dealership experience. And waiting eagerly for the Pictures.
Chennai Ford. Dealer experience was good. Though the sales guy did not have much clue about the product except reading from the brochure, they took good care of us - attentive & on time but not knowledgeable
Old 2nd April 2010, 16:52   #26
superveloce

hey e-biz great choice and best wishes for your new car!!

i just wanna know if the seat fabric is of the same colour and pattern as the titanium variant or is it different for the zxi?

Old 2nd April 2010, 17:50   #27
BHPian

hey, good buy, congratulations. When I TD, after the initial U turn i took at mount road, i smiled

you are right - absolute drivers' car. i enjoyed the driving position a lot.

enjoy!!
Old 2nd April 2010, 17:56   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by superveloce View Post
hey e-biz great choice and best wishes for your new car!!

i just wanna know if the seat fabric is of the same colour and pattern as the titanium variant or is it different for the zxi?
it will be the same one on the top end variants Zxi and Titanium, not sure about the others
Old 2nd April 2010, 19:50   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-biz View Post
The mat set / mud guard offered by Ford as part of the essential pack costs Rs.2000/-. Boot mat (rubber) and mud flaps are good but the other mats (in the front & back floor) are fabric (not rubber) and catches dirt easily. Mat set is optional. Perhaps others can take a cue from it...
The carpet mats (non-rubber), if ford branded, are of good quality and tough. I prefer these over the rubber one's since it gives a plush feeling. Also, it is very easy to vacuum/water wash it. They also tend to be long lasting (used for 6.5 yrs in my Ikon and looked as good as new).

During rains, I do put the rubber one's.

Quote:
3M paint protetion - Didn't opt for paint protection (was quoted Rs.3300/-, planning to do it as part of first service)
You can always get the paint protection and other treatments done outside anytime you want, and for less. But please be aware that for a new car, the pricing will be lesser than a 3-6 month old car. If you are interested in 3M, suggest drop in at Sri Balaji Agencies, near SIET college. They are the authorised distributors for 3M.
Old 5th April 2010, 12:39   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
The carpet mats (non-rubber), if ford branded, are of good quality and tough. I prefer these over the rubber one's since it gives a
plush feeling. Also, it is very easy to vacuum/water wash it.
The Ford branded carpet mat for Figo is really "Figo". Saw a pic of them on Captain Slow's ownership report. I am going get those even though I have already bought after-market ones. I can always use them in the rainy season as you mentioned.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks