Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2010, 18:07   #361
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGK View Post
I am tall and felt some amount of discomfort (foot pain) in Santro especially in clutch & braking after a long drive. But I did not have any problem in M800.
You did, because of the Santro's pedal arrangement. It's weird (to say the least) & aren't comfortable to use at all.
Old 4th May 2010, 18:11   #362
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel lover View Post
Hi there, I too have a figo at home. Wanted to know where is the radiator fan in the engine compartment? The fan that I see clearly on the front side is the evaporator fan (AC) but i am not able to figure out the radiator fan location.
I think there's no separate fan for the radiator. It's a much larger fan and makes a lot of noise.
Old 4th May 2010, 18:37   #363

Congrats on the Figo, hows the performance? By the Ford vehicles use a single 2-speed fan for radiator & condenser cooling. What u see is the one u are looking for. Cheers!!

Joy
Old 4th May 2010, 19:00   #364
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemithomas View Post
What about getting in and out. I guess with the low steering position and the steering adjustment option missing, getting in and out might not be that easy for people with long legs.
My driver needs to pull the seat forward all the way. When he leaves it like that, I have trouble getting in. But getting out never has been a problem for me.
Old 4th May 2010, 20:41   #365
BHPian

Thanks Joyray. That's a two speed fan? That explains the sudden increase in noise often. I've covered 4500 kms so far and I'm very happy with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyray View Post
Congrats on the Figo, hows the performance? By the Ford vehicles use a single 2-speed fan for radiator & condenser cooling. What u see is the one u are looking for. Cheers!!

Joy
Old 6th May 2010, 16:19   #366
BHPian

Which is the ideal seat position to drive in, for a person with just about average height?
Old 7th May 2010, 12:20   #367
RGK
Senior - BHPian

@Indizen - It is a personal choice & experience. Set a position which is convenient where you have comfortable seating, stretching of legs,operation of pedals, position to access controls, and the most important - a perfect and maximum possible view and 10'o clock steering position. You may not be right at the first time, one or two drives will get the best position.
Old 7th May 2010, 17:13   #368
BHPian

Thanks for the tip. Normally I drive with the seat in the maximum forward position!
Old 7th May 2010, 23:20   #369
BHPian

Execllent post joethomas, thanks.

@joethomas: Congratulations for your new Figo. I have been following your initial ownership report on Figo TDCi Titanium for the past one month. It's been my dream to own this car after reading your report and seeing your excellent pictures.

I have booked a Figo 1.4 TDCi (Diamond White with Coral IP ) with South City Ford (Noida) on 12th April. I'm waiting in anticipation to have it delivered to me.

I was waiting for my Team-BHP membership approval and finally got it yesterday. This enables me to thank you for your post. It rocks!
Old 7th May 2010, 23:37   #370
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kage9091 View Post

I have booked a Figo 1.4 TDCi (Diamond White with Coral IP ) with South City Ford (Noida) on 12th April. I'm waiting in anticipation to have it delivered to me.
Even I'm waiting for my diamond Titanium to be delivered as early as possible!
Old 7th May 2010, 23:53   #371
BHPian

@Indizen010: Great news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indizen010 View Post
Even I'm waiting for my diamond Titanium to be delivered as early as possible!
Hey Indizen010, that makes two more would be owners of the Diamond White Figo, TDCi. Figo looks stunning in white!

I'm planning alloys, immediately after the delivery. I have to search around for good ones.

I day dream about my Figo now.

Might get the delivery in next 10 days according to the dealership. Fingers crossed.
Old 9th May 2010, 21:52   #372
BHPian

Thanks kage9091. And congrats on the booking.

Quote:
@joethomas: Congratulations for your new Figo. I have been following your initial ownership report on Figo TDCi Titanium for the past one month. It's been my dream to own this car after reading your report and seeing your excellent pictures.

I was waiting for my Team-BHP membership approval and finally got it yesterday. This enables me to thank you for your post. It rocks!
Old 16th May 2010, 11:29   #373
Senior - BHPian

Hey Joe. What are the updates. Has been quite some time.
Old 18th May 2010, 22:24   #374
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemithomas View Post
Hey Joe. What are the updates. Has been quite some time.
Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm 150 kms away from the car for the last couple of weeks. My father took over the Figo and I'm left with the Civic.
Old 23rd May 2010, 14:54   #375
BHPian

Quote:
Hey Indizen010, that makes two more would be owners of the Diamond White Figo, TDCi. Figo looks stunning in white!

I'm planning alloys, immediately after the delivery. I have to search around for good ones.

I day dream about my Figo now.

Might get the delivery in next 10 days according to the dealership. Fingers crossed.
The dealer has promised to deliver my car on 29th May.
It is in transit from Chennai as of now.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks