Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2009, 11:23   #916
Distinguished - BHPian

The alloys and leather seat covers prices I have quoted were offered sometime before, not now. May be they'll offer it in March-10 again.
Old 16th December 2009, 11:35   #917
BHPian

For all those who did not do TD before you booked, I can vouch for Fiesta - not just because I own one, but based on my TD experiece. I had tested SX4, Verna and Linea before I made up my mind last August. Now after 4 months and 6400+ kms, I'm happy and a proud Fiestian like many others in this Forum
Old 16th December 2009, 11:39   #918
BHPian

Make that 72 or 73 (+1 to the current no.)to the owner's list Nairji. Got my Platinium ZXI delivered yesterday. Took almost 4 hours for the whole delivery process which includes 1.30 hrs at the bank to get the DD ready, take the bank manager to hand it over to the dealer. As i had mentioned before, Canara Bank has this policy of handing over the DD themselves to the dealers. Spent close to 2 hours on PDI, took a good TD again although i had checked the vehicle last week as well. And around 30 mins after i approved to the dealer for delivery.

Everything was absolutely fine and I have loved every bit of that 30km drive i have had on this baby so far. Wanted to go for a long drive but have not been well for the past 2-3 days so just resting for a day or 2 before i go for a really long drive.

Will be writing a detailed message on my whole experience along with the pics very shortly.
Old 16th December 2009, 11:46   #919
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
Recd a call that my vehicle has arrived : MAJBXXMRJB9E45*** Looks like Dec09 manufactured.[/FONT]
I had predicted Dec09 much before you got the VIN .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiku007 View Post
Benefits of working with ford
Oh Kiku, you are the person I was searching in the crowd so long !!! Can we other poor souls here get few accessories through you ? I will begin with a spoiler !! What say ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
anyway there are hard chances that person will keep a car for 20 years (Till registration expires)
'20 years from now' sounds like a totally different world, generation and technology. With the present global warming, shortage of drinking water and many other necessities, we might be all forced to dump all our present cars and go the hybrid way. Seriously, all the roads in the universe might be filled with REVA type cars. Fiesta hybrid, Honda hybrid, Toyota hybrid etc.

There is no gurantee petrol or diesel will be sold in 2030, even if it is, water will be costlier than petrol. How many of you thought of paying money for drinking water 20 yrs back ?
Old 16th December 2009, 12:07   #920
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post

Oh Kiku, you are the person I was searching in the crowd so long !!! Can we other poor souls here get few accessories through you ? I will begin with a spoiler !! What say ?
My pleasure, I'll keep you posted in the times of the offers.
Old 16th December 2009, 12:46   #921
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouheet View Post
Make that 72 or 73 (+1 to the current no.)to the owner's list Nairji. Got my Platinium ZXI delivered yesterday. Took almost 4 hours for the whole delivery process which includes 1.30 hrs at the bank to get the DD ready, take the bank manager to hand it over to the dealer. As i had mentioned before, Canara Bank has this policy of handing over the DD themselves to the dealers. Spent close to 2 hours on PDI, took a good TD again although i had checked the vehicle last week as well. And around 30 mins after i approved to the dealer for delivery.

Everything was absolutely fine and I have loved every bit of that 30km drive i have had on this baby so far. Wanted to go for a long drive but have not been well for the past 2-3 days so just resting for a day or 2 before i go for a really long drive.

Will be writing a detailed message on my whole experience along with the pics very shortly.
+
Congratulations on becoming the proud owner of Fiesta

Take enough rest before you fire for a long drive.

Safe drive - Cheers !
Old 16th December 2009, 13:01   #922
Senior - BHPian

@shajufx

right thats what i said, there is no benefit in going for 2009 regn
Old 16th December 2009, 13:19   #923
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
My pleasure, I'll keep you posted in the times of the offers.
+

Shaju - How about @kiku007 getting all the parts of a fiesta through his friend working in Ford at a discounted price and we assemble it elsewhere-
worth saving couple of Lakh rupees
Old 16th December 2009, 14:24   #924
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
Recd a call that my vehicle has arrived : MAJBXXMRJB9E45*** Looks like Dec09 manufactured.[/FONT]
Congrats. That is indeed a Dec manufactured car. Good luck wading through the muck at the Poonamalee yard. Don't get a heart attack if your car looks dirty as hell. It will be cleaned up well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouheet View Post
Make that 72 or 73 (+1 to the current no.)to the owner's list Nairji. Got my Platinium ZXI delivered yesterday.
You must be first Dec delivery. Give us a detailed report soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
There is no gurantee petrol or diesel will be sold in 2030, even if it is, water will be costlier than petrol. How many of you thought of paying money for drinking water 20 yrs back ?
We have always been paying water charges and tax. But I am looking forward to driving an electric Fiesta with a fake exhaust note in the year 2030.
Old 16th December 2009, 14:25   #925
Senior - BHPian

If Kiku really wants, he can make enough extra every month even if he acts as a mediator. So comeon Kiku, post 'your' price list, lets see which one to order first !! My spoiler is a guranteed order for you.

Quote:
electric Fiesta with a fake exhaust note in the year 2030
I dont think its possible, Gilead. Noise pollution department might seize your car then. Imagine a world with only hybrid vehicles, there will be midnight silence around the roads 24/7 !!

Last edited by shajufx : 16th December 2009 at 14:27.
Old 16th December 2009, 14:38   #926
Senior - BHPian

Updated List of Fiestans:
+

Owner list:

66. Souravdebiswas--- 1.6--- S
67. marlinspake ------- 1.6--- S
68. Anuj G------------ 1.6--- S
69. akash m -----------1.6---EXi
70. nura---------------1.6---ZXi
71. jk @mumbai------- 1.6---SXi
72. rouheet------------1.6---ZXi

Booked and waiting for delivery:

1-ruchirtnt -----1.6 ----SXi
2-rpmx1000 ----1.6-----ZXi
3-sanjayc ----- 1.6-----SXi
4-kiku007 ------1.6-----ZXi

anyone else?
Old 16th December 2009, 16:06   #927
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv1976 View Post
For all those who did not do TD before you booked, I can vouch for Fiesta - not just because I own one, but based on my TD experiece. I had tested SX4, Verna and Linea before I made up my mind last August. Now after 4 months and 6400+ kms, I'm happy and a proud Fiestian like many others in this Forum
+
This is yet another proof and certificate from a HAPPY Fiesta owner
Those who short listed and want to buy Ford Fiesta but some doubt somewhere in mind (about ford cars) can take above words and go for FIDA without any second thought?
Old 16th December 2009, 18:17   #928
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys I work for the IT division and not at the plant

Here's a surprise - The dealer all along swore that Employee pricing is NA for the 1.6ZXi. Spoke to the Ford Plant Sales team and they made sure that the dealer gave me the right pricing which is 5.37L ex-showroom
Old 16th December 2009, 18:33   #929
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Guys I work for the IT division and not at the plant

Here's a surprise - The dealer all along swore that Employee pricing is NA for the 1.6ZXi. Spoke to the Ford Plant Sales team and they made sure that the dealer gave me the right pricing which is 5.37L ex-showroom
+
Only Rs. 5.37L for 1.6ZXi ex show room price?
Previous showroom price for this car was Rs.6.48L (if I remember, for new model they have increased another Rs.5000 or so?)
so you are getting a discount of Rs.1.11L or more??
Old 16th December 2009, 18:36   #930
Senior - BHPian

Oh Kiku, my long lost friend, we need to meet up soon !!! My rear looks boring without those spoilers !!

Nairji, I stuck the transparent sticker which you gave me, the other 'Live to Drive' is not yet finding the right spot. I was walking around the car for 15 mts holding that yellow monster sticker, my security guy asked me "Sir, are you doing some pooja walking around your car"?

Last edited by shajufx : 16th December 2009 at 18:39.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks