Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2009, 19:57   #61
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk_kapoor View Post
I am going to book Nano by next month just for city use. I am proud of tata motors
How would you do that? Bookings as far as I know are closed now.

Nano is indeed a good achievement by Tata!
Old 21st August 2009, 21:44   #62
BHPian

@ SidIndica - Now that was a very comprehensive and objective review of the Nano, Excellent effort

I agree that the Nano is not a perfect Car but let us appreciate the fact that Tata has done a great job with it.

I really fail to understand the mindset of some folks who tries to find fault with any other car which is not from the Maruti Suzuki stable, I really suspect that some folks here might be on their payrolls.

I saw a Nano in flesh at Concorde motors in Cochin when I accompanied my friend for a Punto test drive, I was amazed by the quality of fit & finish and the interior space was just awesome for a car of that dimensions.

Hope that Tata is able to sort out issues with the production so that all those folks who have booked the car get it without much delay.

On a different note I am quite concerned about the Nanos clogging our underdeveloped roads, hope that the Auto drivers will see sense in upgrading to Nanos so that those Noisy and polluting monsters are off the road.
Old 21st August 2009, 22:41   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaggoswami View Post
1)
2) Would like to hear more about the engineering innovations and not no. of patents. I mean like VVTi or iVTEC, how many new innovations are done for Nano ?
If you have a list, please post them.

3) I .
Would really love to see all the patents listed and see what they are about. I am in a field where we file a lot patents. Most are done to protect the IP. Other companies would solve similar problems with different solutions and would have patents on them.
Hope they have been granted all the patents too.
Old 23rd August 2009, 17:56   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydofcochin View Post

I really fail to understand the mindset of some folks who tries to find fault with any other car which is not from the Maruti Suzuki stable, I really suspect that some folks here might be on their payrolls.
Hi lloydofcochin,
We BHpians love cars and are sometimes a bit passionate about the particular make/model we own.
This passion makes this forum so interesting. Suspecting such passion as being in payrolls is rather unfair IMHO.

@siindica,
Superb reviews.
Lage Raho SidIndica bhai.
Hope to read more such reviews.

Cheers
Old 25th August 2009, 14:49   #65
BHPian

Masterpiece...

Brillinat review of the Masterpiece...!

Surely nano is prode if India.

Thanks a lot SID..

Now I regret for not booking one
Old 25th August 2009, 14:55   #66
Senior - BHPian

i wish they launch the automatic-electric version of the nano - now that would be a phenomenal thing - small, easy to drive and park + eco-friendly, cheap to run about in, for city use.
Old 27th August 2009, 18:34   #67
Senior - BHPian

I saw a yellow Nano on the road today. Its as tall as a bus!! *slight exaggeration, ofcourse* Seemed as if strong crosswinds and speed of more than 60 kmph would be enough to topple the thing!
Old 28th August 2009, 08:36   #68
BHPian

Saw 2 nano's in a day!

One in my office parking lot, and other one cruising on the Delhi Gurgaon Expressway!
Old 28th August 2009, 10:39   #69

Excellent review of the Nano sid! Really strange I haven't been able to spot one on Bangalore roads yet.
Old 28th August 2009, 12:37   #70
BHPian

Had my first ever sighting of the Nano(yellow color) yesterday and the photos that i have come across do no justice to this car. This car is really a good looking one especially the yellow looks really nice. Good job done by the tata design to team that has managed to pull off a good design. This one sure has an international appeal and i am sure the export ones will look even better.
Old 28th August 2009, 12:52   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom View Post
Excellent review of the Nano sid! Really strange I haven't been able to spot one on Bangalore roads yet.
I spotted nanos few times on Hosur road, Oh man it looks solid
Old 30th August 2009, 07:14   #72
BHPian

very nice review

I feel bad about not being able to buy a nano as i am not in India. waiting to see owners' reviews.
Old 4th September 2009, 00:54   #73
BHPian

Sid, a great review and lots and lots of snaps for us to see .

Everytime I look at a Nano (photo - as am yet to spot one in Bangalore roads) I regret for not booking one.

One thing I have observed is that ... many are still skeptical about it!!! Comeon give the Tatas the credit they deserve.

Its not like Marutis' plastics are much much better or the Marutis don't rattle. The only differentiating factor is the A.S.S. The Tata dealers and service stations are a BIG let down.

And many people (atleast in B'lore) hate to think of Indica due to its Taxi image and they are afraid that Nano will have the "autorickshaw" image in future.
Old 4th September 2009, 18:23   #74
BHPian

unbelievably detailed reveiw, Infact I strongly recommend that this post b read before u consider the road test of the nano. well Sid what do u actually do, i mean what is ur occupation, U seem 2 b immensly talented n d auto journo industry in India shud definitely b proud of u.
as always I was proud of this TATA product
Old 4th September 2009, 18:40   #75
BHPian

gr8 review

nice and detailed review sid.

Nano will get her opponents soon, may be from some International Automotive Giants too..

But as an Indian Product, Nano will defeat the hearts for sure...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks