Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2010, 11:42   #646
BHPian

i got alloys (set of 4) and the parcel tray for 15k. if you take this "select kit" with a new car, you can get it for 11500 and it even includes mud flaps. but if you want it later on, you have to shell out 18000. can get it for less depending upon your bargaining skills. i saved good 3k.
Old 25th June 2010, 13:21   #647
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
Wow, after looking at coolmel's offer, I am going to speak to my sales person at Arya Honda once again.
So far, the market price of all the accessories he has thrown in comes to around 40K.

14,000 for alloys, 15,000 for insurance and 11,000 for sunfilm, anti-rust, and teflon and the bumper protectors.
I would rather get the 55K off the Special Edition which comes with alloys and a rear parcel tray. Then I would just need to spend on sunfilm, anti-rust, insurance, and mattings.

Thanks coolmel!

@anandg: He is not willing to budge from his offer.
@ lamborghini: Drop me a pm, the apex guys are very good friends of mine. Let them work out a great deal for you. I know Arya people too. Which salesperson did you refer to??
Old 26th June 2010, 01:03   #648
BHPian

@white vdi
even i got the same kit for my jazz sometime back which includes 4 alloys and the parcel tray, though it did not include the mud flaps.
i got it for 10111 to be exact and must say its pretty much worth the money spent.
Old 26th June 2010, 12:31   #649
BHPian

With the fuel prices now increased, I hope Honda stick to this offer for sometime. The price rise will hit the sales of the Jazz as people will automatically prefer the City over it.
Old 26th June 2010, 12:42   #650
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmel View Post
With the fuel prices now increased, I hope Honda stick to this offer for sometime. The price rise will hit the sales of the Jazz as people will automatically prefer the City over it.

What relation does fuel price has with Jazz? I mean, AFAIK Jazz is more fuel efficient than City. How come then increase in fuel prices be favorable for City?

I know many favor city over the Jazz but increase in fuel prices IMO should be good (even if marginally) for Jazz.

Regards.
Old 26th June 2010, 16:56   #651
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmel View Post
This is something potential Jazz owners have been waiting for. Literally all the major dealers in Mumbai including Apex, Linkway and Arya are offering a 55,000 rupees discount on the Jazz. But this is for the base model and mode, active and select are kits. My very good friends at Apex honda, recently gave me a mouthwatering offer.

They wiped off 55k from the base price ie the on road price of 8.38, so it comes down to 7.83 on road in Mumbai. Plus, adding the mode kit, alloys, flaps and parcel tray it turns up to 8.38 to 8.50 roughly, which is not bad at all for this lovely hatch. One thing I hate is the ridiculous Honda pricing. 13500 for the alloy set, 15500 for the fog lamps and 8500 for the mud flaps!! This is simply outrageous stuff. am considering fitting them from outside and not in house.
I
I think its a misprint there- the mudflaps are for Rs 651.99 a pair ,ie, Rs1303.98 for the entire set of 4. Also, we have had 4-5 purchases of Jazz between me and my colleagues and the dealer has been giving them free alongwith the car on purchase.
Also the subsequent fitting of parcel tray and alloy wheels cost around Rs 10,000/-.
Pretty OK I guess.
Old 26th June 2010, 17:14   #652
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD View Post
What relation does fuel price has with Jazz? I mean, AFAIK Jazz is more fuel efficient than City. How come then increase in fuel prices be favorable for City?

I know many favor city over the Jazz but increase in fuel prices IMO should be good (even if marginally) for Jazz.

Regards.
The competition my friend People are clearly favoring better diesel powered cars instead of the over priced petrol Jazz. The new Punto with 90bhp outguns the Jazz, on the price front and other wise too. It may be fuel more fuel efficient than the city but anyway petrols a lot more dearer now. Who cares, why not opt for diesel instead! And i dont think Honda will stick to this price for long.
Old 26th June 2010, 19:27   #653
BHPian

Whitefield Honda is offering 55K discount on the top end model as well (with alloys, mudflaps, luggage flap). It translates to 8.2L on road for the top end model pre-haggling.. Nearly a 2L difference between this and the entry level version of the City.. The anniversary discount is offered only on the non-competitively priced product ..
Old 2nd August 2010, 15:24   #654
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGK View Post
Heard from a friend, if you push a bit hard Jazz buyers get discount of 1L. I think you can make a try. Atleast ask them to put fog + some extra if they do not accept for further cash discounts.
I haven't heard anyone getting 1L cash discount, may be it is on a 2009 model.
I am getting accessories worth 30K free, I might exchange some of those like- body side mouldings with fog lamps but to me, Jazz looks fine without fog lamps as there is no separate slot for it . For me in a place like Hyderabad, fog lamps is just for show and nothing else - so not too keen on that.
If you know anyone who got a 1L cash discount (on a 2010 BS4 model), please PM me the details. The max I have heard in TBHP is 75K cash discount and some accessories which is what I am also getting.
Quote:
adi, arent the BSIV jazz already available? 1 Month difference in year.Month of manufacture is alright.
BS4 jazz is already available but it is more to do with my choice of colors and tyres ( I would love to have the Michelin Enery XM1 a5" tryres with the car so that I save some $ which was planned for tyre urgrade).
Old 3rd August 2010, 12:52   #655
BHPian

Thanks to this anniversary discount, the sales of Jazz are up and its double than that in May or April. Official release from the Honda site states 507 units of Jazz sold compared to the 200 odd in April and before. Thats really good and getting to see more Jazz on the streets these days
Old 3rd August 2010, 13:06   #656
Senior - BHPian

Down in Chennai, i am getting ~70K off at Sundaram Honda. Initial OTR Price here is 8.39 L.

However, at 7.7L still doesn't seem a good value proposition to me. Esp when you get a Fully Loaded VW Polo 1.6 at 6.9L OTR.

That said, Jazz has its customers. and i think the move to reduce price will be greatly appreciated by the market
Old 3rd August 2010, 13:55   #657
Senior - BHPian

Got a July-10 Honda Jazz for 7.25 on-road Ahmedabad from Emerald Honda.

Honda Alloys promised for 10K extra

Extra accessories include

rear parcel tray (yet to be received)
floor mats
mud flaps
Door step garnish
3m teflon coating with a free re-coat coupon
perfume
god idol
bumper protectors
door protectors
Garware sunfilm
aux-in cable
Michelin xm1 tyres as requested
Old 3rd August 2010, 15:04   #658
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84 View Post
Got a July-10 Honda Jazz for 7.25 on-road Ahmedabad from Emerald Honda.

Honda Alloys promised for 10K extra

Extra accessories include

rear parcel tray (yet to be received)
floor mats
mud flaps
Door step garnish
3m teflon coating with a free re-coat coupon
perfume
god idol
bumper protectors
door protectors
Garware sunfilm
aux-in cable
Michelin xm1 tyres as requested
Very good deal indeed.
I am getting a similar deal here. Did you get the entire mode kit?
The mode kit includes silver finish on the interior panel and AC vents.
Also, did you get the original Honda illuminated door step garnishes?
I remember your post in some other thread that the door step garnishes are aftermarket fitments.
I was offered a deal with the mode kit as free along with Teflon coating and carpet mats (Honda genuine) as free.
Old 3rd August 2010, 15:08   #659
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi10 View Post
Down in Chennai, i am getting ~70K off at Sundaram Honda. Initial OTR Price here is 8.39 L.

However, at 7.7L still doesn't seem a good value proposition to me. Esp when you get a Fully Loaded VW Polo 1.6 at 6.9L OTR.

That said, Jazz has its customers. and i think the move to reduce price will be greatly appreciated by the market
I do not want to compare the Polo and the Jazz and start a war here but IMO, the Jazz as a package is the best hatchback in India.
I think you can get a better deal - the Polo 1.6 costs around 7.5L OTR here in Hyderabad and the Jazz Select edition was offered to me at 8L OTR along with free mode kit (worth some 25K) plus carpet mats and teflon coating as free. Even if you exclude the cost of the freebies, the cash difference is just 50K whereas in your case it is 80K. I think you got the price of the Polo 1.6 wrong, can you check once more?
Old 3rd August 2010, 15:15   #660
agm
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adimicra View Post
I do not want to compare the Polo and the Jazz and start a war here but IMO, the Jazz as a package is the best hatchback in India.
I think you can get a better deal - the Polo 1.6 costs around 7.5L OTR here in Hyderabad and the Jazz Select edition was offered to me at 8L OTR along with free mode kit (worth some 25K) plus carpet mats and teflon coating as free. Even if you exclude the cost of the freebies, the cash difference is just 50K whereas in your case it is 80K. I think you got the price of the Polo 1.6 wrong, can you check once more?
I have booked a Polo 1.6 highline(only variant) last month .On road price is 7.09L .

Where as Honda Jazz base model with all those discounts still cost 7.79 On road here in Raipur .

Last edited by agm : 3rd August 2010 at 15:19.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks