Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd May 2012, 09:29   #1636
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo_Ipe
Strange that Honda's added colour options to a car whose demand they can hardly meet.
I'm pretty sure the black has always been available!
Old 22nd May 2012, 17:59   #1637
BHPian

re: Review: 2nd-gen Honda Jazz

Yes. Black was always available.
Only Color addition i believe was Urban Titanium. Red was more of a swap from older darker shade to current shade. Blue & Bluish grey (not sure what they were actually called) are the deletions.
Another point, while they introduced the newer version, they newer know/thought that delivery is goign to be an issue. So no point in tying these two together
Old 23rd May 2012, 09:43   #1638
BHPian

Hello all Jazz owners (and to be owners),
I visited the Honda showroom the other day, and the saleperson said that the GC has been increased to 165mm for the Jazz since Jan'12. Can anyone confirm this? Didn't ask him, but just wondering if they've actually raised the GC, or just using slightly larger tyres..
Old 23rd May 2012, 11:08   #1639
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowlFlap View Post
I visited the Honda showroom the other day, and the saleperson said that the GC has been increased to 165mm for the Jazz since Jan'12. Can anyone confirm this? Didn't ask him, but just wondering if they've actually raised the GC, or just using slightly larger tyres..
I have the info that they are using washer in suspension setup to increase ground clearance.
Old 23rd May 2012, 12:08   #1640
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowlFlap View Post
It does seem likely. When I look at my Jazz, it does not look very low at all. In fact it looks noticeably higher than a Vento parked next to it. Tire size I do not think has changed, probably the washer added as somebody else posted.
Old 23rd May 2012, 14:56   #1641
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryskt View Post
This is to everyone - does Jazz come with a tow bar (front & rear) ? I want to fix a cycle carrier to the rear.
This is my first post on this forum. I'm planning to book Jazz. I also had the same query as above. Not that it would affect my buying decision per se but still for that 'feel good' factor.
Old 23rd May 2012, 17:47   #1642
BHPian

Hello all,
My Black Jazz SMT has been sent for registration earlier today, should be done by now. Hoping to get the reg. number by tomorrow evening.
I am taking delivery on Friday morning.

From the showroom I will be going to Reliance auto world, to get my Ovion art leather seat covers fixed.
I also want a parking sensor; the folks at Reliance had a few models and were recommending some RD model, which is a rear camera sensor plus media player; costs around 8,000/- . I have never heard of this brand (seems to be Indian) and also I don't think it's worth the price.
Any recommendations for parking sensors, and shops, would be very helpful!
Old 23rd May 2012, 21:29   #1643
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryskt View Post
I also want a parking sensor; the folks at Reliance had a few models and were recommending some RD model, which is a rear camera sensor plus media player; costs around 8,000/- . I have never heard of this brand (seems to be Indian) and also I don't think it's worth the price.
Any recommendations for parking sensors, and shops, would be very helpful!
Have you tried ebay.in? I saw a lot of reasonably priced options, and you can just get the Honda dealership to fix it for you for some charge!
Old 23rd May 2012, 22:39   #1644
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adroit_91

Have you tried ebay.in? I saw a lot of reasonably priced options, and you can just get the Honda dealership to fix it for you for some charge!
Will check it out; never thought of it.
Are there any good brands in India for them, like Stanley and Ovion for seat covers?

I have a sticker on my Jazz that's says "Zero emission vehicle". When I told this to my mom when we were talking about the pollution and traffic in Bangalore, she asked "So doesn't it have an exhaust pipe at the rear??"
It made me think for a moment....;-) lol

Last edited by Technocrat : 28th June 2012 at 02:57. Reason: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the same thread. Thanks.
Old 23rd May 2012, 23:20   #1645
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigneshA View Post
Yes. Black was always available.
Only Color addition i believe was Urban Titanium. Red was more of a swap from older darker shade to current shade. Blue & Bluish grey (not sure what they were actually called) are the deletions.
Three colours have been discontinued - Sherbet Blue which was light blue, Habanero Red which was a dark red shade and one of the best, Sapphire Blue.

If Sapphire Blue was up for sale, would have gone for it. Though, I now love our Rallye Red just as much Esp, after seeing a few Sapphire Blue Jazzes on the road which seem to have lost their shine and become somewhat navy blue, not nice at all.

Another eye-catching Jazz colour which had been our first choice, is the Taffeta White. Jazz looks like those concept cars in it
Old 24th May 2012, 00:13   #1646
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryskt

Will check it out; never thought of it.
Are there any good brands in India for them, like Stanley and Ovion for seat covers?
Sorry, can't recommend any, as I am getting mine installed at the dealership itself!! I don't want to mess with the warranty, and I hope I can make the dealer fix any problems that I have with the functioning of the sensor too! They showed me a pretty neat looking and just a cm high display! I'd recommend that!
Old 24th May 2012, 12:50   #1647
BHPian

Suddenly the rear doors on my Jazz X aren't openable from the inside, but are still openable from the outside. Feature? Missing a button? Problem? This problem was noted after the first service - so did the service guys bungle something up - any of you faced this?
Old 24th May 2012, 12:55   #1648
Senior - BHPian

^^^Maybe they activated the child-lock feature ??? Try disabling that and see.
Old 24th May 2012, 13:20   #1649
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverhick View Post
Suddenly the rear doors on my Jazz X aren't openable from the inside, but are still openable from the outside. Feature? Missing a button? Problem? This problem was noted after the first service - so did the service guys bungle something up - any of you faced this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
^^^Maybe they activated the child-lock feature ??? Try disabling that and see.
yes, there is a small black button visible when you open the door for the child lock. They would have activated that. change the position for that and you should be good to go.
Old 24th May 2012, 13:23   #1650
BHPian

This button is on the rear door itself? The window child lock is on the driver side. Didn't realize they had a child lock for the rear door as well. Where is this button? On the rear door itself or on the driver door side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
yes, there is a small black button visible when you open the door for the child lock. They would have activated that. change the position for that and you should be good to go.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks