Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2009, 01:31   #481
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
Hyundai just called the Ritz a washing machine

Looks like Hyundai is back to it's old tricks, taking cheap potshots and hitting below the belt. I don't know why they have always been so insecure. The i10 is easily outselling the Ritz every month despite the avaliablity of the diesel in Ritz. Years back the Santro was crushing the Matiz in sales and they still made fun of both the car and the company. Has anyone read the item no 7 on build quality? (Some of it is true though! Maruti do something about the build quality!)

The brochure at the bottom says "For internal circulation and training" Is that how Hyundai trains it's salespeople to sell cars?! By making fun of and insulting other cars?

Except for point no. 3 no where does Hyundai make fun of Ritz. Infact Ritz looks are really bad,atleast from the rear. It looks incomplete. No offence meant to anyone, its my personal opinion and it might differ from others.

Also, all the other point are quite true, isnt it?

Ritz and i10 fall in the same category and it is correct to compare both and for sure i10 kappa is a better car than Ritz petrol.

Hold on i10 diesel is coming soon, very soon.
Old 23rd September 2009, 08:38   #482
SLK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvadips View Post
:
Ritz and i10 fall in the same category
Only price wise. . . otherwise, it's bigger, roomier, heavier.

In some test drive somewhere, even the engine turned out to be faster. Hyundai was never known for it's petrol engines.
Old 25th September 2009, 10:38   #483
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLK View Post
Only price wise. . . otherwise, it's bigger, roomier, heavier.

In some test drive somewhere, even the engine turned out to be faster. Hyundai was never known for it's petrol engines.
A correction, i10 and Ritz are similar in terms of price, as well as space inside, infact the rear seat for Ritz is cramped than i10. Yes it is bigger and heavier but space inside is almost same. Infact the boot is equal but for the tall boy structure which makes it look more roomier.

Yes they are a bit in different segments but the kappa engine doing the duty in i10 is just awesome, too peppy. Ritz kB12 engine is great too.

I would say both are too equal with both having some pros and cons.
I somehow cannot digest the abrupt end of the rear end of ritz.

I found this comparo between the two by sidindica

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...tz-1-2-kb.html

He found the difference between the 2 very neglible. i10 is now coming with a diesel variant soon and this space will hot up.
Old 7th November 2009, 20:33   #484
Senior - BHPian

How to up load the images any one can help.I tried but it asks the URL address which I don't have
Old 8th November 2009, 16:27   #485
BHPian

Hi navan Sir, It is just amazing that at your age you are still so computer-savvy.

You may upload images from your computer too. Not very difficult if you just read here
Old 10th November 2009, 22:52   #486
Senior - BHPian

Ponmayil,

Hi Pon,
Thanks for the suggestion.It is not great that at this age to be a compu savvy.What all my elders like M.K,VajBai,M.M.Singh and Advani do? In comparison with their age still I am lagging a lot behind their work,work load,etc etc.Being myself is 29,25,26 years younger than them I should do more than what I do now.Thank god for giving my good health.I understood how to Up load the pic.When there was insert image I tried with that and it was asking URL.Now I tested with one external look upload.Let me see how it comes.Thanks again.Vanakkam
Old 22nd November 2009, 11:14   #487
BHPian

One more great review by GTO.
I had read the review the day it was written, months ago, but only now I've got a membership here, and so posting a reply now. This review by GTO has given me good idea about the car that I may buy very soon.
Old 15th December 2009, 19:28   #488

Will get the delivery of my Ritz VXI tomorrow

Dear all, I will get the delivery of my new Ritz Vxi tomorrow morning. I am excited about it and seek some guidance on things to check before accepting the vehicle. Kindly advise.
Its a silky silver...Thanks!
Old 15th December 2009, 21:25   #489
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by race_on View Post
Dear all, I will get the delivery of my new Ritz Vxi tomorrow morning. I am excited about it and seek some guidance on things to check before accepting the vehicle. Kindly advise.
Its a silky silver...Thanks!

Hey ,
Check out Navan's checklist posted in his Ritz VDI posts. Also check the PDI from the Guru's. BTW, iam taking the Ritz VXI on Saturday. Keep in touch.
Old 15th December 2009, 23:25   #490
Senior - BHPian

Hi Ritzians

I would like to kjnow how do you all use the utility and coin box on the dash Board right in front of the driver in the center. I would like to know all the uses and put a list of usages. I did mention coin ratttle in Riz silky silver 6500 thread.
Old 16th December 2009, 01:08   #491
SLK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Hi Ritzians

I would like to kjnow how do you all use the utility and coin box on the dash Board right in front of the driver in the center. I would like to know all the uses and put a list of usages. I did mention coin ratttle in Riz silky silver 6500 thread.
Coins? All my coins go on the shelf, just below the hand brake.

List of things for the dashboard utility box?
- GPS receiver
- Mobile phone (sometimes)
- If I'm carrying things like digital camera (in it's case though)
Old 16th December 2009, 10:18   #492
Senior - BHPian

Hi SLK,

Thank you. If I am alone, I always keep my mobile in the front passenger's seat , otherwise I use the glove box. Thanks I will use your idea of keeping mobile there.
Old 16th December 2009, 14:23   #493
BHPian

Hi Navan,
Have you tried the colour illuminator in the car. I heard it from one of the threads, thought will check with u
Old 16th December 2009, 15:17   #494
Team-BHP Support

Hope Maruti does something about this...
http://www.marutisuzukiritz.com/Ritz_Specs.aspx
Old 16th December 2009, 15:29   #495
Senior - BHPian

I have the idea about the illumination control and we have discussed in my thread and it has been given in my thread Ritz VDI ABS Silky silver 6500KMS

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks