Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st May 2009, 08:33   #106
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prash View Post
Hey which service center you talking about?
Fortune Motors, Nerul.
Old 1st May 2009, 10:13   #107
BHPian

@harsha - Please complain to fiat. On their website use the ceo corner to complain. I complained to them about my dealer experience and trust me the very next day the sales manager at the dealers were notified. Yours is a very serious dealer service let down

Welcome to the linea club

Last edited by pranava999 : 1st May 2009 at 10:16.
Old 1st May 2009, 21:19   #108
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKING View Post
The feedback is taken very seriously by TATA MOTORS it seems. The service advisor called me to check if everything is OK and to get back to him if I am not happy with the last service. He was also requesting me to give a good feedback to TATA MOTORS when they call for feedback. Seems the service advisor is immediately taken to task for a bad feedback. This implies feedback is not being taken just for the heck of it. Again Time will tell. But at the moment FIAT A.S.S seems to be improving.
I had a problem with the Central Console of the Linea a while back. Pressed the parking lights button one sunday morning and the complete switch assembly went inside. Called the helpline number they asked me to take the car to Concorde mysore road, they accepted the car. But I soon realised that none of them had recd any training on servicing Linea and to top it up they had no clue on how to handle a C+ segment vehicle. In a bid to open the central console (which they took quite a while to figure out) they damaged the black plastic portion of the central console with screw driver marks. I was horrified to see them using a SS screw driver to remove plastic parts. On querying they informed me that these were 'special tools'. I had to then explain to them some basic laws of engineering, and the concept of plastic winches to remove plastic components.

To cut the story short the plastic switch housing needs replacement and they back ordered the part from FIAL. Should arrive shortly. I reported my concerns of the quality and ability to service the car when i dropped the car for the 3000 km 1 st service at Concorde, Dairy circle from where i bought the car. The next day morning the Sales Manager and the Sales executive who sold the car to me took an appointment and reached my office, apologizing for what had happened and assuring me that they would go to all extent to have the problem fixed. They had me fill out a form voicing the concern and the next day morning i recd an email from the Sales manager informing me that the issue has been escalated and would be sorted out when my car is back after my trip to mumbai.

Though the issue is still to be sorted out once I return back to Bangalore, but FIAL and TATA are making an all out effort to reach to the customers and address their concerns. Every car/brand has issues, it's how those are handled and how the customers are made to felt. This experience is quite a departure from the erstwhile FIAT / TVS duo a few years back.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Linea-linea_damage1.jpg  

Fiat Linea-linea_damage2.jpg  

Last edited by luky_13 : 1st May 2009 at 21:22.
Old 1st May 2009, 23:36   #109
Senior - BHPian

not sure if this has been posted already, but anyways:
enjoy!

cheers
Old 2nd May 2009, 00:05   #110
Senior - BHPian

one more:

linea vs dzire vs fiesta

cheers
Old 2nd May 2009, 00:21   #111
BHPian

Thanks for the videos.
Funny that he says hopeless/underpowered and all about Linea (for engine power), but finally chooses Linea!
I guess the heart always goes for Linea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anekho View Post
one more:

linea vs dzire vs fiesta

cheers
Old 10th October 2009, 23:58   #112
BHPian

linea parking sensors

hi folks,
i have booked a flamingo red fiat linea emotion which is expected to be delivered on the 15th of this month from hisar. i have booked the car from CSD. i called the dealer in hisar asking him about the parking sensors. he doesn't have it. so my question is that does installing the parking senor void the warranty of the bumper, as i had heard that tass and fiat have finalized upon parking sensors assembly which when installed by the company won't void the warranty of the bumper. is this true??
Old 11th October 2009, 12:01   #113
BHPian

Singh, how much are you getting it for through CSD ?
Old 11th October 2009, 12:14   #114
BHPian

through CSD

in all i have saved 70k through CSD + 10k loyalty bonus as i owned an indigo earlier + 6k discount from the dealer's side. so in all i have saved 86k
Old 11th October 2009, 14:12   #115
BHPian

Singh, what I wanted to know was the price of Linea at that particular CSD depot you are getting it from.
Old 11th October 2009, 18:00   #116
BHPian

linea from csd

it was something around 7.14. i dont remember the exact figures but it was around the price i have quoted.
Old 11th October 2009, 18:38   #117
BHPian

Rishab, which version and from which CSD you want to buy? I might be able to tell the price.
Old 11th October 2009, 18:49   #118
BHPian

from CSD

only emotion and emotion pack are available in CSD. emotion from CSD will cost you same as active from outside
Old 12th October 2009, 08:43   #119
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutsNBolts View Post
Rishab, which version and from which CSD you want to buy? I might be able to tell the price.
Thanks Kapil.I wanted the price of both Linea emotion & emotion pk from Ahmedabad CSD depot.
Old 12th October 2009, 13:17   #120
BHPian

Rishab, check below:

Petrol Emotion Pack (Ahd) = 617850
Diesel Emotion Pack (Hisar) = 758892 (Probably close to 7.1/7.2 in Ahd)
Petrol Emotion (Hisar) = 631321 (probably a shade below/above 6 in Ahd)
Diesel Emotion (Ahd)= 663253

I have written Hisar rates where Ahemdabad rates are not available for these versions. You can expect 10-15k difference between Ahd and Hisar CSD rates.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks