Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2008, 10:02   #31
BHPian

Sid, congrats on a lovely automible. a white ANHC is amazing. Saw the first ANHC in pune today and its was white. looks cool.

Though I am a die hard Honda fan I felt some of the points in your comparison between SX4 and ANHC are biased :-) but who cares..

The truth remains no one will question you why the hell did you buy a honda. cheers:
Old 2nd December 2008, 16:14   #32
BANNED

i tinkered a little with your pic i wanted to know how good a white grille looks looking at this i am in love with it now.....
Attached Thumbnails
Pics of my Honda City S M/T in tafeta white-untitled.jpg  

Old 2nd December 2008, 16:41   #33
Senior - BHPian

@Jesal - I think the Black one looks better as it gives a contrast to White - All white is too sharp looking for the eyes!
Old 2nd December 2008, 16:49   #34
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
@Jesal - I think the Black one looks better as it gives a contrast to White - All white is too sharp looking for the eyes!
yea well i was just experimenting, i might do it if i get it in future. sad thing if only this car had auto ac, the rims and fog lights.
Old 2nd December 2008, 16:53   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
sad thing if only this car had auto ac, the rims and fog lights.
my thoughts too. But knowing Honda, these goodies should be available next yr on the V version.
Old 2nd December 2008, 17:01   #36
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by uday.ere View Post
my thoughts too. But knowing Honda, these goodies should be available next yr on the V version.
no point to it since it will be 1 lak or more expensive, anyways as of now the city auto is over 10 laks. i paid 10 laks for my cvt in jan 2006. im just so confused
Old 2nd December 2008, 17:36   #37
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Pal. Looks great.

Have you seen the OE speakers that come with a 9lac Honda (old ANHC)? A real shame thing.

And would like to object to some of your points

1. not having ACC.

Pollen filter and constant temp? And didnt Astra have it?

2. Alloys: Rare case.

6. Whats with 16inch and gas guzzling ???

7. Thought Honda has this issue after 120kmph. And we dnt see Hondas on WRC for example.

And please use proper punctuation/spelling etc when you post so that its easier to understand.
Old 2nd December 2008, 19:27   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
Quote:
yea well i was just experimenting, i might do it if i get it in future. sad thing if only this car had auto ac, the rims and fog lights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uday.ere View Post

You can have a body coloured Front grille for about 11000 Rs. methinks.. hehehe

The next version will release only in Dec 2011 unless Linea is a hit( Please Fiat dont make a mess of yet another beautiful car) and Yaris comes in force.
Old 2nd December 2008, 19:30   #39
BHPian

Sid: Congratulations for the new Honda City. The review was very nice and is really helpful. My colleague needed one and he was happy to see the reivew.
Old 2nd December 2008, 19:38   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
no point to it since it will be 1 lak or more expensive, anyways as of now the city auto is over 10 laks. i paid 10 laks for my cvt in jan 2006. im just so confused
10 Lakhs.
Oh my god.
Here in delhi it was 8.2 lakh something.
Was a good deal here.

I guess the v variant would be good if they can provide goodies like alloys , fog lamps , indicator integrated on OVRMS , CD Player and some leather.
Old 2nd December 2008, 22:58   #41
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
10 Lakhs.
Oh my god.
Here in delhi it was 8.2 lakh something.
Was a good deal here.

I guess the v variant would be good if they can provide goodies like alloys , fog lamps , indicator integrated on OVRMS , CD Player and some leather.
no company tax is insane in bombay. on top most people here dont pay octroi i do so in tax i get killed and pay almost a lak or more. as i say i HATE indian stupid taxes because they go in wrong pockets.
Old 3rd December 2008, 11:32   #42
oss
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
1. not having ACC.

SX4 has, because maruti doesn't have any other car above it to privide to its customers. And moreover, today's cars, especially the ANHC has a pollen air filter which helps to maintain a constant temperature as desired.

At least, it is better to use this feature fo higer-end cars like the civic. otherwise, whats the point of having these cars if all the features are provided in the lower C-segment cars?
Pollen air filter-OK; Not sure about how it helps to maintain constant temperature !!

The auto world is moving up so fast, and there are lot many other features that can be loaded on to Civic and above. ACC & alloys are certainly expected in a 9lakh OTR car IMHO.

Last edited by oss : 3rd December 2008 at 11:33.
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:42   #43
BANNED

Lovely looking car - reinforces my belief that white is one of the best colours on any car in India.

Keep it stock - my kind of guy.
Old 3rd December 2008, 15:26   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Congrats Sid on the ANHC. It is surely beautiful in white and most importantly the front grille is so much more enhanced and gives it a more menancing look.

I would be cautious if i see this grill coming towards me fast on a highway through my rear view mirror
I think the front grill looks more like venetian blinds rather than a grill. Have seen it in person and it looks pretty sad (personal opinion of course). The rear is not pretty impressive either.
Old 3rd December 2008, 15:28   #45
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations to you Sid.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks