Search this Thread
Old 19th July 2023, 08:16   #31
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (10)
Re: Hyundai i20 N Line | Ownership Review | 2 months & 1246 km

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaysehgal View Post

Background:

About 2 weeks back I had my 2nd free car servicing at Dee Emm Hyundai Gurgaon. The car has completed its 1 year and is right over 7000 Km. I am yet to make any long-distance trips in my N-line (in fact one is planned for the next week!). During servicing, according to them, the car was in top condition. I felt there might have been a very very minor wheel alignment issue (which they test-drove and denied), but I requested them to get that aligned regardless, which they did free of charge. This is my second service with them. Over and above the service, I additionally got a few things done (paid for them separately) -

[
I feel the issue is this particular service center, I should not be saying this as there is a bit of a personal connection with these people and I even recently purchased a car from them but in the past even I have been disappointed with their service, so much so I had vowed to never return to their doors for service again.
(Also noticed the same issue of them calling repeatedly for 10/10 rating but not bothering with the real issues and o my god the level of extreme and shameless upselling, they gave me a service estimate of 25k which I brought down by deleting every useless item to around 10k (with synthetic engine oil, oil filter, fuel filter and other necessary items included) the advisor was fuming post doing that)

I would suggest you to try other service centers and maybe travel to Delhi to get it checked at Hans Hyundai Moti Nagar, while even they have drastically degraded their service experience and the advisors there now are just a faint reflection of the ones they used to have before but still I have never had any real issue with them in the past and the last time I dealt with them it was for my Creta's paint peeling and although the advisor at the service center did give me a hard time (That is why mentioned the advisors are not that good now) but overall at the end of the day the work got done free of cost and was a satisfactory experience.
Rocketscience is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed