Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2024, 05:06   #226
Senior - BHPian

Re: A dream come true | My Audi A4 2.0 TFSi | Ownership Review | EDIT: 1 Year and 20,000 km up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpack470 View Post
Hey Silver smoke, I am going to speak to the dealer today. Can you send me a news article or a government notification or something that says that models sold post 1st April have to be e20 compliant.
Does your car registration certificate mention “Bharat Stage 6B” ? If so, I think it should be compatible with E20 fuel. But please check with the dealer and if possible ask for the confirmation in writing from the Manufacturer (Email will do).

I think since BS6B takes care of emissions in real world scenarios, ECUs are programmed to take care of different type / quality of fuel and therefore engine shouldn’t knock if different fuels (95 octane / E5 / E10 / E20) are used. 🤔
Chethan B G is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2024, 14:39   #227
BHPian

Re: A dream come true | My Audi A4 2.0 TFSi | Ownership Review | EDIT: 1 Year and 20,000 km up

Quote:
Hey, just checked, it is E10 only and min 95 octane. Manual says 91 can be used in emergencies. I'm tbh surprised since all cars since sometime last year are supposed to be BS6 stage 2 compliant, which means e20 if I recall correctly.

Also, when I test drove the car from Audi Delhi we saw the coasting feature in action. The car was in cruise control and the coasting would trigger pretty frequently. However with the car I got I'm not able to get the car to coast at all. Only when I'm in non-cruise control, and step off the accelerator it the gear shows E/D(in comfort) and no number. In cruise control it doesn't turn on. I've driven the car around 350 KM and it's only 2 days old so maybe with time it'll start turning on.

Also, the people who bought the car recently, did your cars come with a space saver tyre? Mine hasn't, planning on speaking with the dealer about it tomorrow.
Mine also didnt come with space saver. According to the dealer, only CKDs are getting a spare and gradually Audi will do away with it. I was looking at reviews of Q7 / Q8 abroad and they too dont have a spare. I am planning to keep a spare with a basic rim prior to planning any long trip; will need a jack too though. Lets see.
garyag79 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2024, 07:20   #228
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyag79 View Post

This is my first foray into the luxury segment and while I wanted to buy the 3 Series but somehow it never gave me the same sense of luxury as Audi no doubt the drive was better but how much of that will I use in city made me go towards Audi. The other option was C class which offers the best sense of luxury amongst the A4 and 3 series however punny petrol engine and those hideous pin stripes are not to my taste.
Quote:
Attachment 2622911

The new car was delivered today, wonderful dealership experience, car is amazing. Very happy day for the family and for me.
Congratulations guys on your new A4.

I've been away from this forum since moving to Australia in 2019, but now I plan to be more active. It feels good to be back

I picked up an Audi S4 last year. I've clocked just under 14k kms
Look forward to chatting with other A4/S4 owners.
Aston Singh is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks