Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th June 2021, 22:20   #16
BHPian

Re: My facelifted Toyota Innova Crysta VX | From a Safari Storme to an Innova

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider9990 View Post
Options Considered-

1. The new Safari- The Safari nameplate carries a sentimental value for all the Safari owners I believe. Moreover, I always liked the Harrier and now a seven-seater version called Safari resembling the same was on sale. I was definitely attracted to it and went to Tata showroom to check out the Safari in person. Since 2005 we always had one Tata car in the garage.
2. Toyota Innova Crysta- To be very precise It was not my first choice, there are so many Crysta’s on the road and I was reluctant to be a part of that first but somehow went to check out the car. Innova is a tried and tested product and combined with Toyotas service it seemed a better deal.
Congratulations on the new car, and thanks for the crisp review.
Can you please elaborate on why Crysta was chosen over the Safari. Would be good to know, especially coming from an old Safari owner.

Last edited by Bh.P : 4th June 2021 at 22:23.
Old 5th June 2021, 00:19   #17
BHPian

Nicely compiled and congratulations on your new ride.

Glad to see someone on T-BHP w/ PB 03 plates.

I was wondering where you got the PPF done and how was your experience?

It's funny and sad that despite it being my hometown I would be lost in Bathinda if I had to get anything done for my car.
ibisbrew is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th June 2021, 11:01   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bh.P View Post
Congratulations on the new car, and thanks for the crisp review.
Can you please elaborate on why Crysta was chosen over the Safari. Would be good to know, especially coming from an old Safari owner.
During the 8 years of ownership of Safari storme , the car was maintained and serviced at a trusted Fng rather than authorised service station. The reason being I had lost confidence in tata after sales service . There was definitely lack of professionalism at their end .
The new Safari is a good product but I was not ready to deal with folks at service station again . So for peace of mind I went with Toyota .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibisbrew View Post
Nicely compiled and congratulations on your new ride.

Glad to see someone on T-BHP w/ PB 03 plates.

I was wondering where you got the PPF done and how was your experience?

It's funny and sad that despite it being my hometown I would be lost in Bathinda if I had to get anything done for my car.
A friend of mine who is a DIY guy had a roll of 3M scotch guard , so we did application of ppf at his place .

Last edited by vb-saan : 5th June 2021 at 14:49. Reason: Back-to-back posts merged. Thank you!
raider9990 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th June 2021, 14:49   #19
BHPian

Heartiest congratulations for your new ride ! I'm aware that the 2.8 Innova was a beast of a car but it has now been discontinued. Is anyone aware if there are any tunes available for the 2.4 engine. 150 hp and 350 nm are alright for a car like this, but if there can be more then why not? I'm pretty sure this engine can put out much more, and that too reliably. Any leads on where can I find a good tune for a 2.4 Innova? Asking for a friend.
Old 6th June 2021, 20:49   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Any leads on where can I find a good tune for a 2.4 Innova? Asking for a friend.
Your location shows Jalandhar , there is WMK Racing in Jalandhar that deals in Quantum Tuning Uk . They might have a solution for your friend .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks