Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2022, 23:12   #271
BHPian

Re: Volkswagen T-Roc : Ownership Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilpa3326 View Post
Hi BHPians, could you please let me know what the service cost of T-roc is like?
15k kms or 1 year Service : ~9k including sunroof lubrication and labour
30k kms or 2 year Service : ~12k including labour.

Let me also warn you that we see discrepancy of prices among the service centers.

You can refer to:
https://www.volkswagen.co.in/app/sit...ostcalculator/
Select Periodic Maintenance.

Volkswagen T-Roc : Ownership Review-screenshot-20221106-23.03.36.png
Volkswagen T-Roc : Ownership Review-screenshot-20221106-23.04.16.png
tristis2008 is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 8th November 2022, 03:28   #272
BHPian

Hi BHP-ians. If anyone is selling their T-Roc, please let me know
Old 4th January 2023, 17:32   #273
BHPian

Hi BHP-ians. I'm getting a VW T-roc 2021 for 17L 23,000 kms run. Is it a good buy?
Old 5th January 2023, 14:18   #274
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek2684 View Post
Hi BHP-ians. I'm getting a VW T-roc 2021 for 17L 23,000 kms run. Is it a good buy?
Seems like decent-ish deal, although the original car was about 22 lac OTR so not that much off it.

Feel free to pass on additional references to me if you have any…
Old 6th January 2023, 09:59   #275
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_Automobile View Post
Seems like decent-ish deal, although the original car was about 22 lac OTR so not that much off it.

Feel free to pass on additional references to me if you have any…
That's true, it's not much off (Although the 2021 T-Roc was 25L+ OTR). There are a few T-Roc sellers, but none would budge to go below 20L. Let me know if you'd like to get in touch with them, I'd be happy to connect you.
Old 17th June 2023, 01:50   #276
FNM
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
Interiors: -
A tire inflation device that plugs in the 12V socket is provided free with the vehicle.
Attachment 2067547
@Seahawk, My Roc did not come with this tyre inflation device. Would you please tell me what is the make/brand? Does it work well to inflate a flat tyre? Would you recommend I buy one from VW if it is available for a reasonable price?
Old 29th June 2023, 03:30   #277
BHPian

Quote:
That's true, it's not much off (Although the 2021 T-Roc was 25L+ OTR). There are a few T-Roc sellers, but none would budge to go below 20L. Let me know if you'd like to get in touch with them, I'd be happy to connect you.
Could you please share the contact details of anyone who is planning to sell their t-roc (2021)? The preferred colour is ravenna blue or black.
Old 30th June 2023, 13:28   #278
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilpa3326 View Post
Could you please share the contact details of anyone who is planning to sell their t-roc (2021)? The preferred colour is ravenna blue or black.
Which city are you based in?
Old 30th June 2023, 20:41   #279
BHPian

Quote:
Which city are you based in?
I'm based out of Kerala; however, I'm open to buying T-roc from any state in India.
Old 16th July 2023, 19:42   #280
BHPian

Hello BHPains,

I'm interested in purchasing a used T-Roc. I've come across information stating that some users have reported the SOS warning error appearing on the 2019/2020 model, causing the T-Roc to behave strangely. Have any of you experienced this issue?

Additionally, when comparing the 2019 and 2021 models, which one would you recommend and why?
Old 20th November 2023, 11:59   #281

Hello fellow BHPians,

I've recently encountered a challenge with my VW T-roc (2021). The keyfob's roll-down windows stopped responding when I attempted a long press on the unlock button, although they roll up without any issue. Despite replacing the key battery, the problem persists. I took it to the service center, but they couldn't identify the issue and suggested bringing it in for a more thorough inspection on another day. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, were you able to resolve it? Did it require any expenses to fix?

Additionally, I've observed that both front tires have rubber chipped off from the middle portion, while the rear tires seem unaffected. Could this be indicative of an alignment issue? Given that it's a 2021 model, I find it surprising as it hasn't been sitting idle in a yard for months like the 2020 models. What are your thoughts on this matter?
Old 20th November 2023, 14:08   #282
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by codename47 View Post
I've recently encountered a challenge with my VW T-roc (2021). The keyfob's roll-down windows stopped responding when I attempted a long press on the unlock button, although they roll up without any issue. Despite replacing the key battery, the problem persists. I took it to the service center, but they couldn't identify the issue and suggested bringing it in for a more thorough inspection on another day. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, were you able to resolve it? Did it require any expenses to fix?
Did you check with both keys?
It could be that your unlock button of the key has carbon, etc

Quote:
Additionally, I've observed that both front tires have rubber chipped off from the middle portion, while the rear tires seem unaffected. Could this be indicative of an alignment issue? Given that it's a 2021 model, I find it surprising as it hasn't been sitting idle in a yard for months like the 2020 models. What are your thoughts on this matter?
IMHO its more to do with the imported tyre and indian weather conditions not being suitable to spain manufactured tyres.

I have had to replace all 4 of my tyres due to the excellent condition of roads in and around bombay. Last 2 tyres were replaced because the tyres had started to crack and chip.

vW is aware of this issue but has decided to do nothing about it.
dvl666 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2023, 14:23   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvl666 View Post
Did you check with both keys?
It could be that your unlock button of the key has carbon, etc

IMHO its more to do with the imported tyre and indian weather conditions not being suitable to spain manufactured tyres.

I have had to replace all 4 of my tyres due to the excellent condition of roads in and around bombay. Last 2 tyres were replaced because the tyres had started to crack and chip.

vW is aware of this issue but has decided to do nothing about it.
Yes, I did check with both keys and I even tried replacing the battery. Unfortunately, it didn’t help.

Oh, that’s a bummer. I guess I’ll also have to replace all 4 tyres then.

Could you please let me know how much did it cost to replace all 4 tyres and which tyres did you go for? I’m planning to go with yokohama earth as Michelin is no longer available. Any suggestions when it comes to that?
Old 26th November 2023, 12:22   #284
BHPian

Hi,
I am having an issue with the ignition switch. Sometimes I have to press it few times for it to start / switch off car.
I known this is an issue faced by a few. Any indications on cost of replacement?
Old 28th November 2023, 10:33   #285
BHPian

Quote:
Hello fellow BHPians,

Can you check this setting in your car ?
Set it to All.
Volkswagen T-Roc : Ownership Review-p_20231127_161859_1.jpg
tristis2008 is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks