Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th June 2020, 10:09   #46
BHPian

Re: The ultimate Android HU upgrade for Renault Cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadrasTurbo View Post
[center]The ultimate Android HU upgrade for Renault Cars..
Hello!
Thanks for the detailed write-up.
I have a question, not regarding the car but regarding the HU.
By any chance do you have any photo / information about how the steering mounted controls are connected to HU?
Any wiring diagram?
I have Nexon fitted with Foxfire HU and I have OEM sourced (which I want to install) steering mounted controls.
But I am stuck at this point .
Old 6th October 2021, 23:27   #47
BHPian

Re: My experience with one of the most hated, least selling cars in India : The Renault Captur

Very interesting thread... I've got a 2017 model of Captur, bought it in Dec exactly a month after the launch... We also faced the left-pulling problem, but I got it fixed at a local alignment shop for Rs 960.... I've done more than 30 K on my Captur. It's a mahogany brown shade and we absolutely love the color...
Old 22nd March 2022, 12:32   #48
BHPian

Re: My experience with one of the most hated, least selling cars in India : The Renault Captur

My captur finished 30K recently, and did a alignment and balancing at third party recently. Missed the previous alignments because of pandemic etc.
There seems to be a tyre wear on the inner side of front tyres, and turned the tyre inside out, to switch the inner side to outer side this time.
Anyone changed tyres for captur by now ? and if yes after how many kms ?
Old 29th December 2023, 11:18   #49
BHPian

50,000 KM Update and end of ownership

After I moved abroad, the vehicle had very little highway runs, and was mostly used for daily office runs by my father and was predominantly driven by our driver. The odo stood at 50,000 KM, and was a trouble free ownership except for the initial ordeal.

Overall, A very reliable and surprisingly economical vehicle.

I had planned for the 50k KM service for which Renault had quoted around INR35,000. But before that, the vehicle had to be totalled due to the recent floods in Chennai. We run our cars for 7-10 years and this was very unexpected, but overall, considering that Captur has been discontinued by Renault and its effect on the prices and demand on the used car market, and also having friends who have had nothing but bad experiences with flood damaged and repaired vehicles, the insurance compensation of the IDV, though not expected was not the worst outcome. A good reminder to not cheap out on the IDV and to pay a little more for the comprehensive cover.

Next car has already been booked and will be a new thread!

Mod request to close this thread if needed.
MadrasTurbo is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks