Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2018, 11:21   #166
Team-BHP Support

re: S-Cross'd : My 2017 Maruti S-Cross 1.3L Facelift. EDIT: Sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Struggling to get a response from them on the TCS collected in October and its submission to IT dept. It really seems like unethical practices of swindling customers money.

Now I really need to escalate matters further
Have you checked your online IT account? It should be reflecting there most likely as there are severe penalties for delays in depositing TDS on time, including arrests of the directors. I don't think they will not deposit, perhaps a case of the wrong PAN on return?
Turbanator is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th March 2018, 11:26   #167
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Struggling to get a response from them on the TCS collected in October and its submission to IT dept. It really seems like unethical practices of swindling customers money.

Now I really need to escalate matters further
Have you not received a letter from dealer while making the purchase? I remember getting a letter mentioning the amount with authorized signature. Also do check your 26AS, it should mention about TCS by now .

Last edited by PrideRed : 13th March 2018 at 11:32.
PrideRed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th March 2018, 11:55   #168
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Have you checked your online IT account? It should be reflecting there most likely as there are severe penalties for delays in depositing TDS on time, including arrests of the directors. I don't think they will not deposit, perhaps a case of the wrong PAN on return?
I checked my 26AS. Its not reflecting there. Hence i asked them. They kept on saying accounts team have not deposited, will do immediately and the likes of it.

I feel like I must write to IT department to initiate some speedy response from the dealership. Do you know any email ids or numbers to which i can raise my concern?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideRed View Post
Have you not received a letter from dealer while making the purchase? I remember getting a letter mentioning the amount with authorized signature. Also do check your 26AS, it should mention about TCS by now .
I have a receipt of all the amounts I paid to them, but its a total receipt of the amount, does not mention specifically TCS.

Last edited by laluks : 13th March 2018 at 12:00.
laluks is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th March 2018, 12:14   #169
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I checked my 26AS. Its not reflecting there. Hence i asked them. They kept on saying accounts team have not deposited, will do immediately and the likes of it.

I feel like I must write to IT department to initiate some speedy response from the dealership. Do you know any email ids or numbers to which i can raise my concern?
Speak to someone senior at the dealership, I am more than sure, no Maruti dealership will like to get into a mess by not depositing money on time, perhaps email to Maruti first, IT Department may not respond so fast, I will also check if there is a way to escalate and report here.

Quote:
I have a receipt of all the amounts I paid to them, but its a total receipt of the amount, does not mention specifically TCS
Normally, TCS amount should be paid separately for ease in Reconciliation but as far as I understand, deducting and depositing TCS is a liability of the seller, so even if someone tells that they have not accounted for due to any reason, it will be their liability.

Last edited by Turbanator : 13th March 2018 at 12:15.
Turbanator is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th March 2018, 13:10   #170
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

I have a receipt of all the amounts I paid to them, but its a total receipt of the amount, does not mention specifically TCS.
Since your 26AS is reflecting, most likely that Nexa has not deposited amount to income tax. I don't know what process they follow, but ideally they should deposit it before March 31.

I think there is a "lodge complaint" section once you login to income tax website. You might want to check that.

Last edited by PrideRed : 13th March 2018 at 13:11.
PrideRed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th March 2018, 13:13   #171
Senior - BHPian

I have send them an email today. Got a reply that they will provide me an information by end of the day. I am not too sure, they were giving such excuses since January.

Today EOD is my timeout as well.

Meanwhile I am collecting information on where all I can escalate this issue.
Old 13th March 2018, 15:10   #172
BHPian

Quote:
I have send them an email today. Got a reply that they will provide me an information by end of the day. I am not too sure, they were giving such excuses since January.

Please talk to your accountant, he is the best person to guide you and if the need arises he can contact the IT department on your behalf and take follow ups too. I hope the issue gets resolved quickly though.
Old 16th March 2018, 07:11   #173
BHPian

Hi Laluks , just wanted to check on how the Scross mileage is doing. Is 15 kms in city traffic fair expectation?
Old 16th March 2018, 09:45   #174
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnurp99 View Post
Hi Laluks , just wanted to check on how the Scross mileage is doing. Is 15 kms in city traffic fair expectation?
You can expect in between 13 and 14, that is what I get in Bangalore bumper to bumper traffic, with games played mostly in 1st and 2nd gear.

Overall average for the car is 15.4 till date, best being 19.19 and worst being 13.44. I drive it like a petrol, with revvs high, I like it that way.

Some people have reported best over 20 also, Frankly I have not seen it yet
Old 17th March 2018, 01:58   #175
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnurp99 View Post

I got my S Cross zeta last Nov till now I have driven close to 4000 km, mostly in Bangalore city from home (JP Nagar) to office (Manyata Tech Park) and back every day (almost) in peak hours. My average mileage is 17.5 kmpl, as per MID and tank full to tank full.
gaddiwale is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 18th March 2018, 18:07   #176
Senior - BHPian

Kungfu Panda reaches 7500Kms
S-Cross'd : My 2017 Maruti S-Cross 1.3L Facelift. EDIT: Sold!-img_20180316_084343edit.jpg

Statistics so far
Total Fuel - 529.76 L
Total Costs - 32901. 75 INR
Total Odo - 7510Kms

Average Cost/KM - 4.06 INR/KM
Average Cost/day - 236.70 INR/Day
Average Fuel Consumption - 15.37 Kmpl
Average Running - 54Km/Day
Best Mileage - 19.19 Kmpl
Worst Mileage - 13.44 Kmpl
laluks is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 21st March 2018, 07:30   #177
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The first adventure of Kungfu Panda is live. The tests I did in its first 2000Kms before I started this thread on ownership.

You can read about the trip and experience here
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...a-yercaud.html

The second adventure of Kungfu Panda is live now. This is mainly about 1300Kms of highway sprints.

You can read about the trip and experience here
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...anushkodi.html
Old 22nd March 2018, 15:38   #178
BHPian

Finally, after lot of deliberation, I'm booking a S cross in nexa blue colour today.. Delivery time, intimated is 6 to 8 weeks from the time of booking..
Sea Cruiser is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2018, 18:39   #179
BHPian

Quote:
Space probably is to accommodate future engine variants. Europe has a 1.5L AWD variant, would have been nice if it was offered. But Price points wont match. Probably Maruti is waiting for the competition to raise the prices so that they can command a premium since everything is expensive. May be that is the strategy.
I believe it is the import duty of 37.6% after GST on the 1.6L engine made the S-Cross DDiS 320 very expensive. If Suzuki’s in-house developed 1.5L diesel engine gets into S-cross the price may stay at par to the 1.3 L DDiS 200 or little more primarily due to localized manufacturing. Total price = Base price + Royalty charges + Import duty. Even for the 1.3L engine the royalty charges are high. Just imagine how much Fiat makes from Royalty charges from MSIL, TATA Motors and others.
Old 22nd March 2018, 23:10   #180
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Cruiser View Post
Finally, after lot of deliberation, I'm booking a S cross in nexa blue colour today.. Delivery time, intimated is 6 to 8 weeks from the time of booking..

Congratulations. But isn't a waiting period of 6 to 8 weeks for a car which sells around 3000 units a month too long? The car in itself is a fantastic choice though. Wish you many happy miles ahead.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks