Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th August 2018, 09:15   #226
BNM
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Creta SX+ Automatic - Initial Ownership Report

Adios !

After 3 years and 30,000 KMS, I finally bid adieu to my darling Creta yesterday. I am glad that a friend of mine bought it. They were amazed at the maintenance and even commented that it was in showroom condition.

Anyways as a parting review I would say that it was one of the best purchases I made. Absolutely not even one single problem (except that I replaced the windshield after a stone rolled on it on the highway). It was amazing and effortless to manage the BANGALORE traffic. Now onto a new BMW journey...stay tuned.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyundai Creta SX+ Automatic - Initial Ownership Report-20180824_090615.jpg  

Last edited by BNM : 24th August 2018 at 09:16.
BNM is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 24th August 2018, 21:05   #227
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hyundai Creta SX+ Automatic - Initial Ownership Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNM View Post
Adios !

After 3 years and 30,000 KMS, I finally bid adieu to my darling Creta yesterday. I am glad that a friend of mine bought it. They were amazed at the maintenance and even commented that it was in showroom condition.

Anyways as a parting review I would say that it was one of the best purchases I made. Absolutely not even one single problem (except that I replaced the windshield after a stone rolled on it on the highway). It was amazing and effortless to manage the BANGALORE traffic. Now onto a new BMW journey...stay tuned.
Sad to see this immaculately maintained car being sold I was really impressed the way it was maintained buddy.

I am sure the new BMW would be maintained with much more effort and time. Please do keep us updated on the next steed. Wish you many happy s(m)iles with the BMW
fusionbang is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks