Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th July 2008, 10:09   #1
BHPian

Vechile Not Starting

Hi,

I ride a tata sierra 94 model,until now i didn't face any problem with the vehicle but suddenly yesterday,when i was riding in the night in the city all the electriclas behaved in a akward way,the ICE suddenly stoped playing the headlights suddenly got dimmer,the power windows when operated where going up where slowly,so switched off the headlights and rode for a while everything came back to normal,reached home and parked the vechile after switching off the engine tried to start it again but it doesnt start .
so Guru's can you please tell me what is the problem is the battery weak or some thing withthe alternator.

Mods if this is not the right section please move it.
Old 11th July 2008, 10:58   #2
BHPian

Check this thread : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...-starting.html

I guess this is happening to lot of us these days.
Old 11th July 2008, 12:23   #3
BHPian

Certainly seems to be an electricals problem, most probably the battery. Check the water level in the battery.
Old 11th July 2008, 18:58   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddy6980 View Post
Hi,

I ride a tata sierra 94 model,until now i didn't face any problem with the vehicle but suddenly yesterday,when i was riding in the night in the city all the electriclas behaved in a akward way,the ICE suddenly stoped playing the headlights suddenly got dimmer,the power windows when operated where going up where slowly,so switched off the headlights and rode for a while everything came back to normal,reached home and parked the vechile after switching off the engine tried to start it again but it doesnt start .
so Guru's can you please tell me what is the problem is the battery weak or some thing withthe alternator.

Mods if this is not the right section please move it.
Same thing happened with me , My problem is solved now, alternater OH is required and it will cost you 600 bucks.
uday
Old 12th July 2008, 08:57   #5
Team-BHP Support

Continue your discussion here:
Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (Car not starting)

Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks