Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2007, 14:45   #31
BHPian

Hi Folks,

I ll have to find out from Technical parts, alternatively will be posting his contact no to get details of delaers near you.

Cheers!!!
Old 9th October 2007, 09:25   #32
BHPian

Hi All,

As promised, here goes are the no's

For Turtle wax products all range India Importer is Technical parts :
Contact Rajashekar for knowing your local area delears.040 -23707774/23810835, Can refer name as Vijay(Team Bhp).

Hyd Dealer: Alpha Products
Niranjan, 9849812420, Ref Vijay( Team Bhp)

Mfg of Com Paints Delhi :[SIZE=2]
Chandan( Contact to know your local delears)
O9968473445
[/SIZE]
Dealer in Blr:
Auto World,Imran: 9845041438
Old 23rd June 2008, 19:13   #33
BHPian

Hi All,

I got a very bad scratch on my verna's front bumper and decided to use the com-paint spray, My car color is Real Earth and i called up Auto Planet in J.C.Road and picked up the Real Earth color spray kit for 300.00, came home and cleaned the bumper and then tried the can to my horror, the spray began to drip and the surrounding area inspite of covering it up paper, began to turn brown. i took out a clean dry cloth and with the help of thinner cleaned up the area.

My suggestion to all is please dont use the com-paint spray can as its of no help. I'am now looking out for Real Earth color nail polish.

Regards,
Sajan
Old 24th June 2008, 01:47   #34
Senior - BHPian

vnabhi apart from those places suggested by vc12 you can also try the NewMars Garage in moosapet he has recently setup two paint booths there and you want to get the bumper painted i recommend that place, suren knows him, even i had my accent viva serviced once there and it was quiet good.

well you do get a special discounts for team bhpians there and the workmanship is awesome to my experience.

Edit : pm me for the details.
Old 11th August 2012, 17:56   #35

Re: Scratched my front bumper-need advice

Hello guys,
It's just a week since I got my new Beat. I'm just learning to drive, and while parking today, I failed to notice this big ditch on the pavement and my front-left tyre just fell into it. My car was on 3 wheels. I managed to get the help of a few people and get her out, but the under-side of the bumper was scratched deeply for a length of one inch or more. The paint has come off, and the metal feels abrasive. I'm so depressed. She's my first car :(
The scratches are not noticeable from the outside. Only if I feel or drop my head to see them, I can see.

I feel so ashamed to have done this to my car
How serious are scratches on the underside of the bumper guys?
How should I fix the scratches?
Any help/advice is welcome.
In the mean time, I'll try and post pics of my car's wound.
Old 11th August 2012, 22:27   #36

Here are the pictures of the underside I took a while back guys:
It looks bad :(
Attached Thumbnails
Scratched my front bumper-need advice-img_20120811_215734.jpg  

Scratched my front bumper-need advice-img_20120811_215837.jpg  

Scratched my front bumper-need advice-img_20120811_215749.jpg  

Old 30th November 2015, 10:21   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Hi guys,
I got a few scratches on the left edge of my front bumper today, when I was avoiding a car in the opposite direction in my driveway--slightly grazed the wall.
Since I don't wanna claim insurance, any idea how much it will cost to brush-paint it, and how effective is this technique?

Thanks in advance.
Something similar happened with my Figo too!

It's right under the front fog lamp. Does not look deep but can be felt by a finger.

I am contemplating about what to do, get it brush painted at the Ford SC during the 1st service or put on a TBHP sticker over that area. That would be the first sticker for my car and would be the most unconventional (read: innovative) way of sticker placement.

What do you guys think, is it OK to paste a sticker over a scratch? Not for every scratch, obviously, but this is the first scratch.
Old 30th November 2015, 11:26   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by teemus View Post
I am contemplating about what to do, get it brush painted at the Ford SC during the 1st service or put on a TBHP sticker over that area. That would be the first sticker for my car and would be the most unconventional (read: innovative) way of sticker placement.

What do you guys think, is it OK to paste a sticker over a scratch? Not for every scratch, obviously, but this is the first scratch.
I've covered up my latest scratch gifted by an errant biker on the left side of my front bumper with a 'Live To Drive' sticker. It has covered 95 % of the scratches. I suggest you try it out. After all, the bumper is made of plastic and won't rust.
vnabhi is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks