Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th December 2023, 08:41   #16

Re: Baleno steering loses recentering function after service from Indus Bharanikavu, Kollam, Kerala

Yes, my 2016 Baleno Delta CVT did not self centre since delivery. At every service I used to request them to fix it but they always told the same that EPS will not return to centre and it's normal. After 4 years of ownership, got me checking in Google, YouTube reviews and found out that it does centre back! Sent an email to Nexa before I left the car to service and the whole attitude flipped! Don't know what they did but the whole driving experience changed for good.
Took it to a curvy ghat road the weekend after service and the car felt amazing to drive.
JellyBean0868 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th December 2023, 14:40   #17
BHPian

Re: Baleno steering loses recentering function after service from Indus Bharanikavu, Kollam, Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean0868 View Post
Yes, my 2016 Baleno Delta CVT did not self centre since delivery. At every service I used to request them to fix it but they always told the same that EPS will not return to centre and it's normal. After 4 years of ownership, got me checking in Google, YouTube reviews and found out that it does centre back! Sent an email to Nexa before I left the car to service and the whole attitude flipped! Don't know what they did but the whole driving experience changed for good.
Took it to a curvy ghat road the weekend after service and the car felt amazing to drive.
Thank you for your reply. Can you share more details about which part got changed and what was the cause for non-recentering. Also, to whom exactly did you send your email to.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks