Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th May 2024, 17:03   #16
BHPian

Re: Maruti-Suzuki Jimny | Post purchase issues and niggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandizer View Post
Is there a thread which contains the contact information of whom to approach for escalations?
The escalation matrix are displayed in every service center and also shared whenever you send your car for servicing by your SA.
Agarwal_Aayush is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th June 2024, 08:26   #17

Re: Maruti-Suzuki Jimny | Post purchase issues and niggles

I was reading somewhere about outside smells entering the Jimny from time to time. Has anyone else experienced this, and know what the solution is?

From time to time I get the smell from outside entering my car, even through the windows are up, and the AC is set to the internal air only setting.
At the service center they checked the filter as well as that the panel was closed, but didn’t do anything else.

I somewhere read that this is a common issue, and the persons solution was to purchase a car air purifier. I feel this should be fixed by Suzuki really, and should be some kind of minor issue if one knew what it was.

Was also wondering, if when going over really bad roads (potholes) or speed brakers at a slight angle (at about 50kph), if the car sometimes slides or turns a little? My tyre pressure is 24, and otherwise the car drives ok at high speeds (100)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks