Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2023, 20:15   #46
BHPian

Re: Sticky interior door handles in older BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc15 View Post
Could you please share the email-id of BMW India? Many thanks.
Really sad to hear the issue persists in latest models as well. Write to the below email. BMW India is very responsive and i'm sure you'll have a favorable outcome. Do attach a link to this thread in your mail.

Mail: contact.india@bmw.in
Maverick_4662 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 9th July 2023, 07:15   #47
BHPian

Ok so a quick update on my x3 f25 30d handles! The self healing properties of the rubber when parked indoors slowly disappeared and now all the doors were proper sticky at all times.
During one of my routine services at Infinity Mumbai, last year, I remembered to just mention the front door handles( forgot the rears since I never sit at the back) to the SA. They do have a fix for the driver door. Though they said it’s a local fix and not from the company. They remove the cup and cover it with leather. Cost is around 3500. Pretty reasonable and neatly done. The passenger door was an oem replacement cost approx 6900.
It was all fine till I sat at the rear. Car wasn’t due for any visits to the dealer. So called for the handles on Amazon.com

Sticky interior door handles in older BMWs-img_7662.png

Got them fixed locally. Works absolutely fine till now way cheaper and may be better. To be seen how long they last. They are made in China. Who knows, the OEM may be worse than this.
KKapadia is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st May 2024, 17:06   #48

Quality issues with newer BMW cars

BMW’s have had prior issues with interior parts melting.

My Friend owns a 2021 630i, and peculiarly 3 of the 4 air vents have broken on their own. BMW claims that this is not a warranty issue which is surprising considering how they’ve been at the forefront of after-sales experience. This is a particularly surprising for a car that costs close to a crore.

Has anyone else faced this issue?
Attached Thumbnails
Sticky interior door handles in older BMWs-48a27575e6c143ca8cf2644502df50a8.jpeg  

Old 31st May 2024, 21:20   #49

The same AC knob falling issue happened with my friend as well in his BMW 5 er 2022 . Appalling to see this in a two year old car! When taken to service BMW SA simply say that it is a wear n tear part hence doesn’t fall under warranty. It is surely a Quality issue and they simply deny it.
Would request other members of Teambhp to share there ordeals and make this issue heard to higher officials!

Attaching pictures for reference.
Attached Thumbnails
Sticky interior door handles in older BMWs-033ffb06b2fa49b3997b5ebf679bc793.jpeg  

Sticky interior door handles in older BMWs-eea51a5c14d24a0aaba3efcce038962c.jpeg  

DJ 0909 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th June 2024, 13:28   #50
BHPian

I recently ordered the inner door handle set for BMW F30 from this company called German Purje based in Delhi

https://www.germanpurje.com/products...fd565bd5&_ss=r

The quality, price and delivery experience was great. They delivered the very next day, shipped via BlueDart.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks